Baby pink Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was from Sweet Squared - lovely colour and is so, so different depending on what colour you scrub into :)

Thank you x

I was excited at getting the colour Cake Pop, but I must say I'm really disappointed at how it's turned out.. Applied 2 coats but found it to be streaky, I think it will definitely need 3! Has anyone else found theirs the same? Sadly not my fave colour. :-(

I was excited at getting the colour Cake Pop, but I must say I'm really disappointed at how it's turned out.. Applied 2 coats but found it to be streaky, I think it will definitely need 3! Has anyone else found theirs the same? Sadly not my fave colour. :-(

Yes cake pop is very streaky/patchy looking unfortunately. I now only use it if I'm putting nail art over it or tonight I did it on my best friend with silver vip status over the top which helps to mask it a bit.

I bought it when it first came out, used it 3 times and hasn't touched it since. Until last week. I used it again and now it's okay? :s
I'm guessing its because its been opened for a while. But it's much easier to work with now & I have perfect coverage in 2 coats
Sam
Xx

have any of you that have Cake Pop had any experience of it fading? I have Gelish You're so sweet you're giving me toothache and almost straight away it fades to a light beige colour, I know its common with all pinks and luckily not had any complaints so far as its a nice colour but would like a baby pink that's not going to fade so quickly :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383043307.782824.jpg

I had cake pop on ring finger and it was just as good when I soaked it off its a lovely colour and goes on so well x

I've used cake pop a lot, and never experienced fading. I've never experienced fading with any pinks from CND Shellac to be honest.

Latest posts

Back