Baby pink Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jellybaby1970

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a shellac colour that resembles a baby pink, or which colours to layer to achieve it. I have a client wanting glitter tips in baby pink with shellac and I'm not sure how to get this. Thank you :Love:

The new Spring collection has a baby pink in it called Cake Pop, they are coming out in a week or so :)

Cake pop is a gorgeous cool toned baby pink with nice application & non streaky coverage in 2 coats.

The new Spring collection has a baby pink in it called Cake Pop, they are coming out in a week or so :)

You beat me to it :lol:!

You could try mixing the additives. I think haute pink with spectrum pearl (think I've got the names right). One of the educators at the Manchester academy was mixing colours at one of the open days. I'm sure this was one of the colours xx

I also have a client wanting this with gold lace Min over it (as Rita Orah did) but for us in the UK we don't have Cake pop yet. I am toying with Romantique layered with another colour but not strawberry smoothie as it has to be matte.

Perhaps Gotcha with Romantique over the top?

X2 Gotcha with x1 moonlight & roses is soo beautiful great for pale complexions its kinda a baby pastel pink with a shimmer.

I just done a Cake Pop Shellac this evening and its gorgeous!! I was a little unsure upon first coat but the true colour comes through beautifully upon the second coat. Client who gets her Shellac with me every fortnight loves nudes and really loved this new colour and said it was soft, fresh and really pretty.

Awww why have you got cake pop already in Ireland ?

(Well jel)

X

I love Cake Pop. Its perfectly opaque in 2 coats.

Attachments

• 600617_10151235621281300_1785108186_n.jpg
    600617_10151235621281300_1785108186_n.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 44,129
Rose Bud with Strawberry Smoothie over top is a nice pink too

Awww why have you got cake pop already in Ireland ?

(Well jel)

X

I know, very lucky! It's a great shade, very soft pink which I thought had a very faint tint of lilac. It's the kind of colour that all ages would wear. I'm going to be doing my nails later with Lilac Longing and Cake Pop, not sure exactly which way I will do them yet though!

I love Cake Pop. Its perfectly opaque in 2 coats.

Thank you for posting this! Have you any more of the Sweet Dreams collection actually on the nails? As it is so much better than seeing them on pops.

Thank you everyone for your help :hug: im LOVING the cake pop. Im gonna have a play with what was suggested and get the new colours when they come out.....cant wait!!! :D

Grapefruit Sparkle is a cute baby pink that is shimmery too. Its from the new spring collection which i am wearing now and had a lot of compliments !! I would love it in a french.. maybe ill do that now ! :lol:

Here are some I did with Gotcha and Studio White - it was kinda streaky on it's own (without the glitter) but not sure if that was my polishing technique, I put it down to the white needing 2 coats but didn't want to lighten any more!

I then added the Barbierella glitter. :)

IMG_20130202_123120_zpsb6151f84.jpg

Oh I too would LOVE to see the other colours actually on a real persons hands, please do it for us? ...

Here are some I did with Gotcha and Studio White - it was kinda streaky on it's own (without the glitter) but not sure if that was my polishing technique, I put it down to the white needing 2 coats but didn't want to lighten any more!

I then added the Barbierella glitter. :)

IMG_20130202_123120_zpsb6151f84.jpg
Lovely colour! Where did you get barbierella glitter? Thanks x

Lovely colour! Where did you get barbierella glitter? Thanks x
It was from Sweet Squared - lovely colour and is so, so different depending on what colour you scrub into :)

Latest posts

Back