Baby stopped sleeping through the night!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joblondie

Reaction score
My 5 month old has suddenly this last week stopped sleeping through the night from about 3 months she slept from 7:30pm until 7am. Anyone else had this ??

Yes with mine it usually meant a growth spurt would mess up sleep for a few weeks then settle down and my youngest had a week or so unsettled before each major milestone too x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh really that's reassuring that she maybe just having a growth spurt then as I haven't changed anything and I've had her in a bedtime routine since she was 3 weeks old

Could also be the 4 month regression - google it.
Happens around 4 months and 8 months but with mine it was more like 5 and 10 xxx

Could be teething waking her up too maybe?! X

Does she need more food?

What is she wakening for?

My little boy was the same at 4 months so I started feeding him one lot of pureed food a day usually in the evening and it was something like baby porridge or a Rusk broken up and mixed with milk or warm water, worked a treat turned out he was just a hungry little monkey!! Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

she has five feeds a day and the middle 3 she has a baby porridge or baby rice with her bottle. She seems Hungary all the time bless her but if I give her more milk she seems to be sicky.

Nikki I think you have the answer! Thank you I have just searched for he 4 month regression and my little girl fits every symptom I am going to the health visitor to get her weighed tomorrow I will mention it then about her not sleeping to well too. :) thanks

I was lucky that my son has slept thru the night since birth but when he cut his first tooth he didn't sleep at night for about two weeks till it actually cut thru the gum. But this has not reoccurred since cutting other teeth.

Oh you have been very lucky then with your baby sleeping so well! My girl doesn't have any teeth through yet but she has been unsettled and dribbling lots bless her so think their on their way

My 2yr old has stopped sleeping through the night, do you think there's something in the air?

Yes he went through sleep regression at 4months and 9months, it only lasted a week or two and then he just went back to sleeping normally.

Hopefully we'll all get a good nights sleep tonight :)

Oh you have been very lucky then with your baby sleeping so well! My girl doesn't have any teeth through yet but she has been unsettled and dribbling lots bless her so think their on their way

Have you tried teething powders? They worked wonders with my boy, use to really mellow him out when he was teething - we called the happy powders lol

I think there must be something I. The air ha !

Pressed wrong button yes must be something in the air ! Ha. I tried the teething powder yesterday for her first time it seemed to really help thanks

Latest posts

Back