Back support while working in pregnancy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZOE!

Reaction score
Hi peeps, i am now 6 months pregnant and i getting back pains in my right side of my back and in my ribs from me leaning over all the time while working. Im guilty of not sitting properly, im always crossed legged to the side. My chair at work has a back to it but i cant exactly sit back on it as i wouldnt be able to work properly. I was just wondering if anyone knows of a pillow or something that can fill the gap between me and my backrest? Thanks .x

if you cant get one purpose made, try a rolled up towel, to pad it out ,
i used to do this in the car when i was expecting,
try also to move about a lot too,
hope it gets better for ya xx

Sounds like you need a lumbar support, i used to have one but can't think where it was from will do a search on google

Little Angel brought one ages ago and I am sure it was good, I am sure she will let you know.

You really need to be looking after yourself NOW!!! You can buy a 'V' shaped pillow, I bught mine from Argos when I was pregnant. They are so good they wrap round you so create a lovely firm support. I used mine in the car before they babies were born and after for feeding, and I still have it now I mainly use it for support when reading in bed! They are so versatile. PLEASE GO AND BUY ONE TOMORROW AND LOOK AFTER YOURSELF AND BABY XXX

You really need to be looking after yourself NOW!!! You can buy a 'V' shaped pillow, I bught mine from Argos when I was pregnant. They are so good they wrap round you so create a lovely firm support. I used mine in the car before they babies were born and after for feeding, and I still have it now I mainly use it for support when reading in bed! They are so versatile. PLEASE GO AND BUY ONE TOMORROW AND LOOK AFTER YOURSELF AND BABY XXX

hi hun i used one of these when i was pregnant they are fantastic hth:Love:

hi hun i used one of these when i was pregnant they are fantastic hth:Love:
I agree i still use mine between my knees to sleep on my side otherwise i get backache. When i was pregnant when laying on my side i had it between my knees and my bump on it.Good for feeding to wraps around and supports you and baby.

Thanks girls im gonna have a look. I loked at the lumbar pillows Juliette but im not sure if it would fit on my chair as mines is a swivel chair. Not sure though. Im away to have a look at the rest. Thanks.x

You could always get them to buy a new chair with a built in support, they are really comfy :Love:

Latest posts

Back