Back Waxing Prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kattyj

Reaction score
Hi,

I hardly do any male back waxing at all but do have a couple of clients who are VERY hairy, the whole entire back, shoulders etc and really thick black hair - my question is I have a new male client wanting a back wax and when he showed me his back there is probably less than half the hair of what these other guys have, do you charge less for this?

x

hiya,
You need to set your price and stick to it. Some men are more hairy than others and will require more waxing, but its the same for any treatment. Some will need more time than others but it will all balance out in the end.:)

Thanks for reply.

I wasnt sure what to do because I don't charge any less to wax legs which are less hairy than others etc so I see what your saying but I do charge different prices for bikini waxing.

I hardly do any male waxing yet so really wasnt sure on pricing, thank you for your advice :)

I only offer male waxing and I find that a flexible tariff works best for me. For my regular clients or guys with partial hair growth then the lower prices apply ..
With back waxing I also find that a few variations help as you may find some clients who prefer only the back waxed with others may prefer a full back and shoulder wax..
You can see the way I have structured my price list on my website.
HTH Jack

Thats great, thank you Jack, Ive looked at your website and its really helped :)

In all honesty I disagree with yellow.

I can spend 15 mins on a back wax or 45 mins if it's what I call wraparound hair(!)

Back wax clients are often really good regulars so I wouldn't alienate the one who's extremely quick and easy. So my price is £25 but the really quick easy ones, I charge £20. Never less than £20. They appreciate the discount and to be honest when they are in and out so quickly I wouldn't feel comfortable charging more.

I thought I would question prices because my regular client is so hairy, completely covered and it takes about 30 mins plus to wax, he has recommended me to this new client who really doesnt have that much hair compared to him and I felt it just wouldnt seem right to charge him the same for a service which will probably take me less than half the time!

Thanks for great advice Zo Zo.

Latest posts

Back