Bad Hair Cut

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauren89

Reaction score
hiya, i had my hair cut the other day and its a mess. I wasnt watchin wat she was doin as im a bit of a chatterbox n was talkin to the girl and other people. My hair was jus past my shoulders with jaw length layers, i asked for a trim with 1inch taken off my layers. She took 1/2 inch of bottom and left me wit layers. 1 1/2 inches long and wonky, she cut my fringe wich is swept over and my layers keep fallin into my fringe, my length is really wispy n burnin as soon as i try to straighten it, it almost looks like a mullet. I had the tutor at college try n sort it out, but all she cud do without cuttin all my hair off was straighten the layers n sed ill have to wait for it to grow. I hope that all made sense. So i dunno wether to get some extensions in, i kno it wudnt hide the top layer but do u think it wud hide most of the problem? Were wud i get some from wit my low budget? Or any other suggestions? Thanx in advance xx

has anyone got any suggestions of how i can style it to look better without using heat on the length (i kno thats difficult without seein it) or were i can get some good clip in extensions. Thanx xx

Hi hun

Aw sorry to hear about your hair :cry:
Make sure you let the hairdresser know you were not happy with it.
I got some foxylocks extensions there a while ago and really liked them and i have used a good few brands,there is not really much you can do other than let your hair grow-pain i know.

Good luck x

thanx for the reply and advice. She knew, i was lettin her cut it for assment. I went and got some clip in extensions and looks alot better now (apart from on my double crown were the shortest layer is, lol) im not patient enough to wait for it to grow, lol, so im considering getting some glued or micro ring extensions put in. xx

Latest posts

Back