Bag for my lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nats5125

Reaction score
Hi geeks
I have the Gelish 18g led lamp and I use one of the large roo boxes for all my products (I'm mobile) but I'm looking for a bag that's protective and can hold my lamp and lead only. I'm running out of space for my colours and my box is getting v heavy to hold.
Thanks x

Hi I carry my lamp in a cool bag . There's quite a few on eBay. Good sturdy ones. Think I got mine from wikinsons a couple of years ago. You can get them all different colours and dimensions . Like in the pic , x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1392488332797.jpg
    1392488332797.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 224
  • 1392488346207.jpg
    1392488346207.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 244
Wow! What a fab idea! I've been wanting something like this for my lamp for a while now. Was going to get my mum to make me a padded bag but might have to look at getting something like this instead! Thanks for the idea! xx

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Brilliant idea, will defo invest in one of these

Just remember ladies to check dimensions that it will fit. There's loads on eBay but come spring , they will be in Wilkinsons and other like places. To give a little more padding, I have a folded tea towel or small hand towel in the bottom to cushion the lamp a little when bag is put down. But most are padded. My cool bag has looked after my lamp really well.😊

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392491974.734654.jpg
I have this soap and glory one, perfect fit wrap a towel round for extra padding xx

I love this where did you get it from ? X

eBay there are a few on just look for a good deal, it has a zipped pouch in the lid and a pull string at the top! I'm got it for £8.00 including post xxx

eBay there are a few on just look for a good deal, it has a zipped pouch in the lid and a pull string at the top! I'm got it for £8.00 including post xxx

Will have a look it's perfect for a lamp x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392566554.030730.jpg
I use this for my uv lamp. Getting an led lamp later this week and hoping it still fits

View attachment 56371
I have this soap and glory one, perfect fit wrap a towel round for extra padding xx

I have this bag too, it was my daughters, full of products for Christmas 2 yrs ago. I use it to keep all my facial products in.

Thanks ladies x

Latest posts

Back