Balayage ombré picture inside

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricj21

Reaction score
Wanted to shares
another balayage ombré I did ! I very proud thoughts geeks?! Follow me on Instagram to see more of my work @ rjara21 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399896288.063516.jpg

It's lovely!!! Did you tone after? If so what did u use 😊x

I love it! Lovely colour x

Love it! Looks like a guy tang type creation! X

I love this so much!! I've never done balayage is it easy to do would you say?

I love this so much!! I've never done balayage is it easy to do would you say?

Hi babe! Thanks so much ! I would say I use to tease my ombrés before and ever since adapting the balyage way it was so much better it can be a lil tricky at first but watch the "balayage driven ombré" by Brian haire on YouTube and you'll get it that's how I learned it practice makes perfect! Hope that helps !

Hi babe! Thanks so much ! I would say I use to tease my ombrés before and ever since adapting the balyage way it was so much better it can be a lil tricky at first but watch the "balayage driven ombré" by Brian haire on YouTube and you'll get it that's how I learned it practice makes perfect! Hope that helps !

This is how I do mine too :) looks lovely hun u should be really proud xx

I do mine like this also and in some cases I do still tease and do balyage depending on contrast of colours �� looks great though. But have a question have you had to re do any of these as I'm stuck with needing to do the darker colour as the roots need doing and colour refreshing. My client has 88.7x indola which isn't exactly an easy colour to have hombre with lol, thx in advance for any advise/ ideas ��

I do mine like this also and in some cases I do still tease and do balyage depending on contrast of colours í ½í¸Š looks great though. But have a question have you had to re do any of these as I'm stuck with needing to do the darker colour as the roots need doing and colour refreshing. My client has 88.7x indola which isn't exactly an easy colour to have hombre with lol, thx in advance for any advise/ ideas í ½í¸Š

What is that symbol you keep writing? I had to ask as it's annoying me trying to figure it out! lol x

:) :) :) maybe it's an android thing?
2OMzArn.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

O right so it's a smiley lol x

Wanted to shares
another balayage ombré I did ! I very proud thoughts geeks?! Follow me on Instagram to see more of my work @ rjara21 View attachment 64855

This is beautiful, wish mine looked as good as this I need more practice even when I back comb it or turn the brush sideways and skim it through it comes out all blocky x

Sorry guys did not realise it was doing this lol yes its a smiley I have a surface pro 2 and was using the smiley on here....habbit. I will use the ones on here that I totally forgot about lol got you all thinking tho :)
Anyway done the roots on the ombre client today and because its a Reddy, purpley colour she has I done the roots first then I combed the colour down so it wouldn't seep into the blonde and also wouldn't look so block and I done this in sections being very careful not to get colour on the blonde ends so no gloves worn and my hands look terrible lol then after combing the colour through I put conditioner on the blonde and this will act as barrier and getting a treatment at the same time, I was pleased as it looked like it was going to be nice so just waiting for her to txt once its all washed and dried so fingers crossed

Latest posts

Back