Balayage pic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlotte123

Reaction score
Just finished this balayage on my lady xx I used prelightener and then toned with 901s loreal. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409670948.837888.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409670961.777082.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409670993.341650.jpg

Why tone with 901s? It's a highlift

Looks lovely,what pre lightener did you use?xx

Why did u tone with 901s? Its a hilift tint to be used with 30/40 vol???

Thanks hailsky :) I used wella hun xx

Why did u tone with 901s? Its a hilift tint to be used with 30/40 vol???

Wow Chill out missy106 :s I needed to add some ash after as she is a natural red head so it threw back red and that's all I had with me. It actually worked beautifully x

It's nice :) did u foil at the top or jus freehand single pieces?

It's nice :) did u foil at the top or jus freehand single pieces?

I just free hand painted them but did all round the front higher up as she wanted loads packed in but not highlights xx

The colour looks good but why tone with a high lift

Usually I wouldn't use that, but I needed to add some ash in and that was all I had so I just used that with 10v and watched it (I know doesn't work usually and as a highlight I wouldn't use 10v with it) but it just took out that red as she's a natural red head x

It's all she had...
Problem is the tone will fade super quick and the cuticle will be damaged unable to hold further colour.

Aww I see. Deff agree with colourgirly though. Should tone with non lift ammonia free. I always keep a few spares of my favourites just incase.

Latest posts

Back