Bald clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Art of Beauty

Reaction score
I've just qualified in spray tan - but ....When spray tanning bald men - would I spray their head too?

I would think so lol it wouldn't look right would it?

[emoji23]

This is hands down, the best question ever to be asked on SG!! [emoji173]️

[emoji15][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23] I've just qualified and I have a bald guy coming tomorrow and I don't know that the etiquette is haha "right head down lol"

I feel pure stupid now [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I suppose it depends upon how tall you both are.
I'm still laughing lol

[emoji23][emoji23] I asked this as a genuinely question and now I just feel mocked lol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I love bald men, I'm just jealous!

Lol no one has actually gave me an answer lol has no one else thought of this!? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Just ask him to bend forward if he's tall

[emoji23][emoji23] oh yeah!!.....well I would recommend spraying the back of his neck/head & face as normal, then I would be inclined to spray above him lightly, as you would with the top of the foot. ..... [emoji6][emoji270]

I just tell them to bend forward and spray the top of their head lol x not a dumb question at all xxx I remember my first bald guy I didn't even think about the top of his head luckily he said do you want me to bend over so you can do my head. I said yes please but was so relieved he brought it up because I'd have fully forgot x

I literally forget to do their hands and face when I'm tanning, it's only when they have the hose to dry I remember I should write a check list!

Hayley thank god it's not just me hahahahah

If he's an even pale colour all over then yes tan his head. But my OH is completely bald (shaves) and it's the brownest part of him lol as it's the most exposed! I do spray him sometimes but never needed to do his head.

I would think so, just get him to close his eyes [emoji12]

Latest posts

Back