balmain hair ext

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyyork

Reaction score
does anyone live in lincolnshire that does balmain hair extensions?? i had them done at a salon and ive had them in about a month now, i had about 8 come out in the first week and they put them back in for me, but in the past 2 days ive had 14 come out! i use the correct shampoo and contitioner and only use the balmain brush, and i always tie them up for bed. a lot of them seem to have slipped down too. help!

we had a lot of complaitns when we used balmain extensions always falling out randomly, so we switched brand, we use cinderella now and no more complaints. . sorry to hear bout that toots, jus keep goin back to the salon. . x

Hi, the bonds on Balmain are usually fantastic especially the clear little micro plus bonds ,
and when you buy Balmain single fusion bonds the hair usually has these on as standard,

I don't really care for Balmain hair much ,
(but this is just personal preference )

but the clear micro plus bonds I find are really fabulous and last for ages ,

Balmain bonds get little white bubbles in them when they are fully heated up,
then they stop bubbling and turn clear ,

this means that they have heated through fully and melted into your own hair properly ,
then the bond is closed shut with the connectors and then rolled into shape ,
which should look like a grain of cooked rice ,

It sounds like they haven't been melted into the hair properly with the heat connectors,

I do hope you can get them sorted out properly
let us know how you get on ?

x :hug: minky

Latest posts

Back