Bank Holiday Weekend!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive been deccorating my daughters bedroom, she wanted pink and lilac with hearts and ponies so thats exactly what she got ! Hubbys away working in Hawaii ! yes HAWAII !! and im stuck at home doing the traditional bank holiday DIY thing :irked: but i am rather pleased with myself if does look good, very 'girly' :)

Then my friend came over this afty with a nice bottle of red so we layed out either end of the hammock drinking all afternoon - cracking !

I've just come back from a weekend in the Cotswolds, and very nice it was too!

...then today we went to Hunstanton...its been a fab weekend....lovely end to the summer holidays. x

Small world Angie, I was there too yesterday :lol:

Small world Angie, I was there too yesterday :lol:

was a lovely day wasn't it...did you see all the bikes and the fella singing Robbie Williams songs at the bandstand.

was a lovely day wasn't it...did you see all the bikes and the fella singing Robbie Williams songs at the bandstand.

I see all the bikes but not the fella singing :lol:

Yes it was lovely & I have never seen it so busy, the roads were chocca on the way out!!

Cool guys:) you have all sounded like you have enjoyed the weekend and thats what its all about.I found that going back to work today (tuesday) was a bit of a slog:irked: Im always like that when I have had a bit of time off:!:

very small world, angie and helen ,i too was at hunstanton yesterday

I went to the Leeds festival with my bf. Fantastic weather but possibly the most subdued festival I've ever been to. Didn't really want to see many bands, just the Red Hot Chili Peppers who played last of all. Got very drunk on evil Jack Daniels on last day & nearly missed the Chilis!

very small world, angie and helen ,i too was at hunstanton yesterday

did you see the bloke singing Robbie songs...at the banstand..on the green, near where all the bikes where ?

Latest posts

Back