Barbara Bort @ Sparkle cosmetics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Astral

Reaction score
Hi guys
Soooo excited.... just recieved my first big order of make up! I'm using Barbara Bort because everyone raved about it ... especially the foundation. I have to say that it was an absolute pleasure doing business with Sophie - she goes that extra mile to ensure you get what you need. On orders like this where there are so many different products and retail mixed in coupled with back and forth emails/ phone calls changing various things I fully expect to have something forgotten/ wrong. But not with Sparkle - the order is 100% correct, packaged really well so nothing has spilt or got damaged.
I can't wait to use everything but at first glance it all looks fab - the 'stars in their eyes' are wicked! Sophie has my backing 100% for professionalism and such brilliant customer service!:D

I am pleased that your pleased...:)...but as no question is being asked here this should be a blog. Many Thanks x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back