Barbie UV gel polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacey-brooke

Reaction score
Hi all, I have seen a nail tech using barbie glamtastic gel UV polish and am wondering if anyone knows where you get it? All colours have the same colour bottle but it comes in lots of colours. Any help would be amazzzziiinngg! Cause I can't find it anywhere.
(Photo attached)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399809865.649371.jpg
P.s I am an Australian tech

I have no idea but I want it! I love all things barbie sorry to be no help xx

I am exactly the same! I loveee barbie and the colours are beautiful. I would post a pic but it is the other techs work and I don't have her permission :(

I could see so many girls changing their mind from just getting polish to getting gel polish just because it's barbie and super cute!

If you find out where it's from let me know please x you can get cute barbie nail stickers online aswell xx

I have done an online search and it is only coming up with the Barbie Glamtastic Shower Gel? Sorry I can't help

Omg I want this as well now lol x

I NEED this!!!!

I have done an online search and it is only coming up with the Barbie Glamtastic Shower Gel? Sorry I can't help

That was all I could find too. That and a play set for children.

Couldn't you ask the nail tech?
Xx

I have, as have multiple other techs but the comments just go unanswered. So she obviously doesn't want to share.

It is now my life's mission to hunt this down or my inner child will never forgive me! If I find anything, I shall post!

I found that too and got giddy but it isn't them fit pink bottles :-(

I'm such a child at times!!! Xx

Haha I want them in the pink bottles too!!!!

I found those ones searching google too.

It's just so wired that I can't find them anywhere because the bottles are barbie tm so I'm assuming they are legit.

I'd (maybe wrongly) assume that as you can't find any trace of it online and the nail tech is not answering anyones questions, that the product is not professional. No hint of it online is a massive no no to me.

What makes you want it so much? Is it the Barbie brand or the actual colour?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

www.prettypleasenailpolish.com

I think she may have had the bottles custom made & probably filled with some dreaded eBay brand!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's most likely they stem from Asia as they aren't governed by the same intellectual property restrictions. It means producers routinely use designs & branding without permission from the licence holder.

Whilst I haven't seen a barbie version I've attached pics of snoopy, winnie the pooh & minnie mouse gel polish lines which are all manufactured in Asia.

Attachments

• peanuts gel.jpg
    peanuts gel.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 550
  • winnie the pooh & minnie gel polish.jpg
    winnie the pooh & minnie gel polish.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 522
That's weird they kinda look like they are trying to be cartoon branded Gelish when you look at the shape & design of the bottles and the logos on the pages.

Haha I want them in the pink bottles too!!!!

I found those ones searching google too.

It's just so wired that I can't find them anywhere because the bottles are barbie tm so I'm assuming they are legit.

That's what I assumed, must be legit cos of the barbie tm - looks like probably not though :-(

I'd (maybe wrongly) assume that as you can't find any trace of it online and the nail tech is not answering anyones questions, that the product is not professional. No hint of it online is a massive no no to me.

What makes you want it so much? Is it the Barbie brand or the actual colour?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Barbie brand + barbie pink bottles = my inner child promising to be good forever if she gets them lol!

I'd never use suspect products but I'd love a reputable brand to do this!

Latest posts

Back