Bargain tunic!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

totalwellbeing

Reaction score
have you recieved yours yet? I did, and its very poor quality and polyester and thin, see-through...hmmm, just my opinion..........Im truelly gutted :(

ooo nooo ive not recieved mine yet :( eeek i hope its not as bad as that when it comes or itl be going straight back. Its supposed to RRP at around £40ish. xx

FLIP!!!!! just bought a pink tunic!!!

The tunics I've had from la beeby have always been great, fab quality at good price and wash well too.

You should contact them and tell them about the poor quality of the material if you really think it's that bad.

I just dont think the RRP represents the true value, for tunics you can get for £40 are alot better quality. maybe its me, but when mine arrived, its 100% polyester....is your tunic one of the polyester ones? if so, how do you cope in the summer? as i only paid £8 each for mine, might just keep as spare but no way worth £40!! :(

I was REALLY ANNOYED about this.

I got an email about the sale and was so peeved. I bought a tunic from Beauty UK for £29.50 and then it's on their for like £16!

Mine has diamantes too but dont think its the same one? Is yours the one with a large toothed zip and the diamantes make the zip?

If so then maybe you did get a duff one as mine feels lovely and although it's a bit thin I bought it for this reason with summer coming/come & gone already!

I was REALLY ANNOYED about this.

I got an email about the sale and was so peeved. I bought a tunic from Beauty UK for £29.50 and then it's on their for like £16!

Mine has diamantes too but dont think its the same one? Is yours the one with a large toothed zip and the diamantes make the zip?

If so then maybe you did get a duff one as mine feels lovely and although it's a bit thin I bought it for this reason with summer coming/come & gone already!

I got 2, both with RRP's of £38 (on offer for £15 each, what i paid, didnt get the £6 ones!), what a load of crap. One was 100% polyester, thin with crappy silver buttons and other the same with pearlised cheap buttons on the chest only. Ive got an old uniform that had RRP of £40 and its light-weight, lasted 5 years and 100% cotton and look really good quality with solid big metal buttons! just a shame the company discontinued it otherwise i would have got that again. anyonelse get there La Beeby tunic? what are our thoughts on this "great deal"?

I think they are class!!

I got 3 of them at beauty show i march - the link above is one of them and think they great

good wee price, nice design, wash well, and love love love the cut of them - like the way they are so fitted in at the waist - i got mine all stich logoed and get loads of comments on them

yeh defo go la beeby!!:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back