BB creams, anyone tried them yet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candystarrstarr

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondered if anyone has tried these new bb creams out yet? I visited Clinique the other day and the sales assistant was raving about them and that they are bringing one out next month, they sound fab, can anyone recommend any particular brands? X

Garnier do a good one. A colleague wears it and the first day she did I noticed how great her skin looked. Really looks radiant.

Im on boots product testing panel and have been sent a few and ive had good and bad! Can honestly say i think dr jart+ is amazing cant remember what the one i have is called but its the top one and costs £22 a bottle but its honestly amazing. The amount of clients ive had telling me how good my skin looks and secretly im sat there thinking abouy the suitcases under my eyes that you just cant see and the hidden spots :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I have tried so many bb creams!
Most will send you a few free sample sachets to try through their website/Facebook i did this as i didn't want to buy one so many were coming out i didn't know which one to go for!
So far I've tried maybelline dream fresh, garnier miracle skin perfector, loreal nude magique, ginvera green tea nude cover, liz Earle sheer skin tint and a few more I can't remember them all now...
Liz Earle is my fave I use their skincare products Ginvera was a sample I received in a beauty box I loved and also loreal nude magique was good too

I got samples from garner and loreal, nice coverage and soaks in straight away, but felt its too dry for my skin :(

Ok so what exactly is a BB cream ?

Im on boots product testing panel and have been sent a few and ive had good and bad! Can honestly say i think dr jart+ is amazing cant remember what the one i have is called but its the top one and costs £22 a bottle but its honestly amazing. The amount of clients ive had telling me how good my skin looks and secretly im sat there thinking abouy the suitcases under my eyes that you just cant see and the hidden spots :)

I have always wanted to be on the boots testing panel! They don't seem to be taking on any new people its been ages now and I've heard places are like gold dust you are very lucky! :)

Loreal for me.. I have really sensitive blotchey embarrassed red cheeks and this works great for me.. I wear mac foundation over it and it makes me feel glam!

sent from my mobile :-D

I know i was very lucky to be honest. A lot of people mention applying for it but i never did, they contacted me about 18 months ago x

Tried Loads only found one i love-I have combination skin

I love Origins BB Cream- £27.50 SFP 15 with White Tea, Hydrates and gives a nice glowy coverage.

I've tried Estee Lauder-Hated it, garnier and maybelline

I do hear that the sanctuary have bought one out though which is fantastic although i've not come across it yet

I really like Superdrug's own, it makes my skin look lovely and glowy. I don't really like wearing foundation in summer if I don't have to.

It's hard to find BB creams that are not by an animal tested brand and that are vegan. So far I've found about 4! haha.

Thanks everyone think I'm going to give dr jart bb cream a go x x x

The ones that are sold on the Asian market are suppose to be alot better than the ones that we can get in Europe - More skin care properties.

I would be interested to know how you get on with the Dr Jart range.

Agree about the Asian bbs being much better, I did lots of research and eventually bought Korean brand HolikaHolika petite bb cream. It's absolutely amazing stuff! Only about a fiver but makes my skin look flawless but natural at same time x

Since using clinique moisture surge intense with garnier bb cream my very very dry skin is so soft, dewy and glows!!! I get so many compliments!!

Tamii, do you mind me asking where you purchased this product ? Thankyou

You can buy it on Amazon 😃

The ones that are sold on the Asian market are suppose to be alot better than the ones that we can get in Europe - More skin care properties.

I would be interested to know how you get on with the Dr Jart range.

I will update after I've been using it a couple of weeks.

Im sure I read over the net that this was used in Asia? So fingers crossed x

Latest posts

Back