BB creams, anyone tried them yet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So can you use a bb cream then normal foundation? I'm having a bit of a mare trying to find a good moisturiser just now, do you get ones for oily combination skin?
I wear clinique even better foundation and love it! But all the moisturisers seem to make me oily after a few hours, need a good hydrating one as have dry cheeks and open pores if not moisturised properly but then I'm left with an oily head, nose, and chin! xx

Tamii, do you mind me asking where you purchased this product ? Thankyou

Through ebay, bellogirl | eBay The seller is Bellogirl she is a genuine seller as you can see from all feedback and she also has a facebook page if you search for her name ;)

Salj, what animal friendly ones have you found can I ask?

Also re the Asian ones, many of them have bleaching agents in them which most of us would rather avoid so be cautious :)

Germaine de cappachine are amazing I live off their bb cream try it! Made with plant extracts

Salj, what animal friendly ones have you found can I ask?

Also re the Asian ones, many of them have bleaching agents in them which most of us would rather avoid so be cautious :)

Boots 17 & no7, superdrugs own and mua are all cruelty free and vegan. Theres also Une which is cf but has beeswax in. Im waiting to hear from the sanctuary about veganness, they dont test but their parent company (pf cussons) do so i prob wouldnt buy it. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Ahh see I thought about buying the 17 one but didnt know if they tested and figured it was so cheap i want sure it would be worth buying (although it was a great colour match, but no.7 was way too dark for me boo).

The 17 one is nice i like it.

Imho you wont regret it hun xxx

WOW!!! I can leave the house with no foundation on!! I never do this lol it's fab I love it! :) I brought the platinum it's very pale (ashy) but that's fine for me. So happy with it.

Thanks for recommending x x x

WOW!!! I can leave the house with no foundation on!! I never do this lol it's fab I love it! :) I brought the platinum it's very pale (ashy) but that's fine for me. So happy with it.

Thanks for recommending x x x

Glad you like it hun, i swear by it :) xx

BB creams originated in Korea. I think just about every beauty brand has now come on board with their own, but some of them dont really do what a BB cream was meant to do. Personally I really like the Garnier one for value for money. It does give light coverage and a bit if a dewy look. So if you dont like a light coverage product, best to try one of the others.:lol:

Latest posts

Back