Be Inspired - Samantha B...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
... I have always admired the work of Sam Biddle. Her 3D nail art work is extraordinary and for those that love pushing the boundaries I think Sam does a terrific job of pushing them outside their comfort zone.

Sam uses everything she LOVES to create the visions in her head. Although I have always advocated the use of systems (and still do) when it comes to your everyday salon nails, I believe that when creating the works of art Sam does, you should be able to freely use whatever you need to, to get that image across - the perfect green, the best glitter - whatever it takes.

I would like to Sam on the Salon Geek Site helping people who want to learn more about 3D nail art.

@Sam - give us your pearls Sam... you know you want to!!:hug:

I have to agree Samantha, Sam Biddles' work is absolutley fab, so inspirational & just looking at what she does makes you want to pick up your brush & attempt & I mean attempt do bring something different to clients.
Some love it, some are P&W's through & through - not as many as there used to be though.
Using colour is such a great way of expressing yourself & clients are going for colour more & more I have found.
I do try to wear unusual designs on my nails as much as possible & 75% of my clients are up for some bling these days.
It would be amazing to have Sam on here, come on Sam - we all love you!!!!!

Ahhhhhh guys such nice words thank you so much, your too kind.
Sam

sam biddle you are a nail art goddess!!!

lol...ok steady on guys, my hats won't fit any more! Although I do have to say this is good for the soul. I am just having a look around and seeing how i can upload stuff.
Sx

Latest posts

Back