Beach Bum Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulieJ

Reaction score
Anybody use Beach Bum Tan please? What do you think?

That's a no then? I'll leave that one then, I think.

I emailed them for a sample when I was first starting out. They never responded, not even with a price list! Needless to say I choose to stock other solutions, all of which have fab customer service!

I tried it but wasn't keen, prefer fresh indulgence

We bought a sample last week and i tanned the other girl i work with, she was bright orange for 3 days and also looked as if she was dirty :/

We bought a sample last week and i tanned the other girl i work with, she was bright orange for 3 days and also looked as if she was dirty :/

oh dear, that doesn't sound good and customer service doesn't sound too good either. Isn't it a Tibby Olivier product?

It is a TO product, I can vouch for their customer service, its second to none x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Good evening :hug:

Would like to say we pride ourselves on customer service which many can vouch for and if any complaints please email me [email protected] and I will investigate the source...we also strive to answer every email within 24/48 hrs during weekdays so many apologies if this were not the case and if you email me with original email I will rectify immediately.

Beach Bum does not, nor ever has, turned anybody orange as the organic ecocert DHA we use does not make that possible..but again..if you feel was the case please let me know and we can test any solution returned at our own labs. RachelLynch if you would like to PM me your salon name as you are not listed on our database under name, I can 100% check your order and the batch. I look forward to hearing from you to resolve.

xxxx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back