Beaded nail art - Have you seen this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe she was in LA LA LAND when she was doing this ( or whatever she was taking I would like some).

Different stokes for different folks for sure, I am just amazed that someone could do that with a nail!! I'm not sure the photo angle is helping either... it's like runway fashion:( , not for everyday for sure!!!

:eek: won't be trying that:eek:

And the positive comments are?

Remember peeps... it's not our place to rip this technicians work apart, if they were a member of this site and they'd have wanted that then they'd have posted their creation in the Nail Critique forum...

Remember peeps... it's not our place to rip this technicians work apart, if they were a member of this site and they'd have wanted that then they'd have posted their creation in the Nail Critique forum...

you are so right sandi just not my tidy cup of tea xx

Very original!!! :)

I don't doubt that there was quite a lot of skill involved in making this nail ( I think ) but sorry it's not even a nice demo nail. It's horrid.

Nope not for me

Phew... I agree. Actually, it was making me feel quite sick reading the replies - a little too critical for me!

I am no expert, but looking at the nail bed area on her pointer finger, she dosen't appear to lack the ability to create thin, nice looking enhancements....... so I think that the bulky 'icicle' style free edges are the design as opposed to lack of skill.

I don't think they were intended as everyday nails and I personally like the concept - I've not seen it before (maybe you guys have) and it's nice to see a pic that is her design, not another version of the pic before.

I think that if she did them again a couple of times they would end up really nice....... but if in the mean time she stumbles across this thread I doubt she will ever do nails again!

Latest posts

Back