Beautiful Finger Covers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovenails1

Reaction score
I can see how they might appeal to some, but not my cup of tea at all xx

I can see that they could be incorporated into a photo comp. They are stunning, although prob not the best thing to wear to do the shopping!!

Being the rocker/punk that I am, I have about 5 of these. What I think would look better would be something like this -

Slave Bracelet

Wow, these are gorgeous too. I would love to be daring enough to wear something like this, just for something different.

I still think these would really liven up a photo shoot. x

These could well be used in a nail photo competition, as they are very dramatic, could make for a great photo....but wouldnt wear them otherwise.

okay! THAT IS COOL! how unique!

I've seen the finger covers before, in many styles. Pretty cool, but thing they'd drive me crazy.......

As for the slave bracelet/ring......... NOW that I can see myself wearing,, even if I'm just 'hanging around'.
I'm ecclectic

:lol:

What are they for?
Or is it just like jewellery, but for your whole fingers?

They would make good nose pickers! LOL

I noticed they didnt sell. I suppose alot of people wouldnt have even heard of them before.. I know I hadnt!.
Thanks for sharing.:rolleyes:

What are they for?
Or is it just like jewellery, but for your whole fingers?

They would make good nose pickers! LOL

I noticed they didnt sell. I suppose alot of people wouldnt have even heard of them before.. I know I hadnt!.
Thanks for sharing.:rolleyes:
You find a lot of the goth/heavy metal/fetish people like them. I have heard the fetish (s&m) people like them for the sensual feel of them being used on their backs, personally I think a good set of stilletto nails might be nicer and prettier.