Beauty Bandits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetie

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone stock products supplied by beauty bandits in particular their lip tints and 100% collagen products , was called by a rep today who is looking for stockists and had never heard of them .....? didnt know if anyone has any thoughts on the products?
Thanks x:rolleyes:

Iv used the lip tint.it stains the lips & last for 3-5 days.
I saw an ad in a magazine & tought it looked good. Its only a small pot but it lasts for ages, It feel cooling on the lips but i wouldnt say it makes them look any bigger.
I havent seen it in any salons though

My mother in law used to sell it ....it does stain the lips for days....taste weird too.....but didn't notice them look any bigger when I tried....danget !!!
Melissa

Havent tried it myself but was thinking about it...it has had some good magazine reviews...didnt think the lip tints were meant to make the lips bigger, thought was just to semi-permanently stain them.

thanks guys .
x:green:

has anyone tried any of the other stuff from beauty bandits? cos i heard that mix and lift cream was really good for your skin, and wondered if anyone used it?:lol:

Latest posts

Back