Beauty Couch Covers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andy_wax

Reaction score
Unfortunatly I'm not blessed with deep pockets or a wallet that money just falls out everytime I open it :smack: just wondering where I can obtain a couple of Beauty couch covers that aint going to cost the earth & ones that I can wash(Yes I can also do washing & Ironing) and are going to last a while:cool:

Any advice?:) Thank you:)

Couch covers are about £10 from Ellison's. Ok they do shrink if you wash and tumble dry them. But I put a towel over the top as well to protect it from the oils and you don't have to keep washing the couch cover.

You can get plastic ones for waxing again about £10.00

Thank you for the reply

I have found some that wont drain my bank account

Thread closed :)

Hi there

I got some from Sally's the quality of the toweling is good but the elastic is already coming out & I have only had them for 6 months. I also have a plastic couch cover from majestic. Kim Lawless recommended this to me as u can wipe over with antibac between clients & u can put whatever u want underneath it - it doesnt necessarily have to be a couch cover it could be some nice material.

Caroline xx

Latest posts

Back