Beauty | Do You Love Your Muff Enough?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Looking for a retail product that's going to catch your clients' attention? Look no further! 'I Love My Muff' is one of those products that women will walk past, do a double take, quietly ask what it is and then buy five of them.

After searching high and low for products that looked after her, ahem, muff, founder and creator Ritz Clinging decided to take matters into her own hands. "I had a need. I sought a solution. It wasn't there. I created my own. From one woman to another. Love yourself, love your muff."

Offering an all-in-one kit that looks after your hoo-ha, The Blue Kit, for example, includes ten wipes, a wash, a spray and a lotion all made with an "invigorating blend of lavender, clary sage and patchouli." Not sure you want your (I'm running out of euphemisms) land-down-under 'invigorating'? There are other kits and other products. Honestly, it's really quite illuminating.

And, to top it off, all products are made with an unwavering commitment to mildness, biodegradability, non-toxicity, cleansing ability, moisturising ability and a luxurious feel. And they're vegan too. Just incase.

For more info check out I Love My Muff.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Photo courtesy of I Love My Muff

Attachments

• muff-em.jpg
    muff-em.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 573
This article has made me smile. Muff Love! Lol

Wow. I'm a little speechless!

Seriously how bad does your Hoo-Ha have to be to use all these products! I think it's funny - but totally unnecessary!

I feel songs coming on and replacing words with Muff - Bryan Ferry - Is your Muff Strong Enough... Nik Kershaw Don't let your Muff Go Down on Me... ahhh I could go on... OK one more... Stand & Deliver - Your Muff of your life.... (Adam Ant)...

Well I have amused myself if no one else!!! :Love::Love:

Seriously how bad does your Hoo-Ha have to be to use all these products! I think it's funny - but totally unnecessary!

I feel songs coming on and replacing words with Muff - Bryan Ferry - Is your Muff Strong Enough... Nik Kershaw Don't let your Muff Go Down on Me... ahhh I could go on... OK one more... Stand & Deliver - Your Muff of your life.... (Adam Ant)...

Oh that really made me roar laughing! :lol: :lol:

Muff said! ha ha ha ha!

This has made me giggle!
The founder had a need if nobody else :lol:

lol its just ridiculous

lol just had a look at their site, one of there products 'for the muff on the move...'

lol just had a look at their site, one of there products 'for the muff on the move...'

Is there any other kind of muff? :lol:

HA HA HA HA!!!!! :lol:

You forgot the obvious...

Depeche Mode - BIG MUFF!

Oh my god I was nearly sick was laughter when I read the title of this thread.

I was like, seriously not? They can't mean 'MUFF' muff?

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha!!

I'm speechless! I can't think of anything witty to say!:lol:

... I've seen it all now :lol:

Oh my god, I really, REALLY thought this was a p-take!!!

And waaaay past April fools day!

It's made me laugh anyhow:biggrin:

Won't be long before they are in the pound or dollar stores, buy one get 10 free.

Haha! I love these!!!!

How deep is your muff - Bee Gees :wink2:

This exact product was one of the ads on my personal Facebook page.

Now I KNOW they do targetted advertising - I only wonder what I did/said to appear in their target market group!

:eek:

Speechless :eek:
Really not sure what to say!! Lol x

OMG!
This has to be the funniest thing I have seen all week.

Had a look at the website and I would love to order a 'maintenance' kit for a present but I can't think who I could buy it for without offending them!

The conversation; "I know your Muff has been on the go, so I bought you something....."

BRILLIANT!

Latest posts

Back