Beauty express VAT FREE code??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glamour Puss7

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
Does anyone know the Beauty express VAT FREE code, it came through the post on a leaflet to the salon, and its for all of september, I am trying to do my ordering from home and I have forgot to write it down with my order :sad:? PM me if anyone knows it as not sure if it can be on salon geek thanks :wink2:

Have pm'd you :)

Sorry to be cheeky,but can you pm me the code as well.

Thank you :)

Not cheeky at all hon x

Another cheeky 1, could you pm me too please :) xx

Could I be cheeky & ask for it to please????? :o

Lol I know it off by heart now :)

could you also pm me the code please? :)
thankyou xx

Can I also be cheeky and ask you to PM me the code, please?
Thank you very much!
xx

im being cheeky to! could you pm me as well please xxx

VF07 is the code

We weren't sure if we were allowed to post the code, thanks

Ha ha look what I have started!! We all love saving money eh 

20% is a fair saving no wonder lol x

Me too please, I have been searching high and low for the leaflet and I've misplaced it !! Thanks :)

Hi Geeks,
Does anyone know the Beauty express VAT FREE code, it came through the post on a leaflet to the salon, and its for all of september, I am trying to do my ordering from home and I have forgot to write it down with my order :sad:? PM me if anyone knows it as not sure if it can be on salon geek thanks :wink2:

hi there i too lost the flyer without taking down the code :cry: and would love to purchase the uv cabinet which was on the front of it. any help with the code would be greatly recieved :D

Latest posts

Back