Beauty express VAT FREE code??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi there i too lost the flyer without taking down the code :cry: and would love to purchase the uv cabinet which was on the front of it. any help with the code would be greatly recieved :D

oopsy cancel that request i noticed the code further down but thankx in advance anyhoo! :lol:

Is this code now expired? I was looking to buy a new wax heater and my perron rigot wax. :( Shame lol. Anyone know of a new one? They seem to do VAT free alot! x

It was only for September hon, don't know about a new one :(

Crap! Missed by 2 days, I was waiting till I went on mywaxing course to see exactly which wax etc to order! I should have just bought it all as I knew I would be usining PG! Hopefully another one will come out soon then :) If you see one, please tell me lol! x

I waited till i got my training manual to order, luckily it was before the end, maybe they'll do it again :)

I waited till i got my training manual to order, luckily it was before the end, maybe they'll do it again :)

I wish I would have done that. It's not too bad, my boyfriend is buying me the wax pot for my birthday later this month so I'm no bothered about him haha! I'll wait and see if anything comes about by the time I get this and if not I'll just order my stuff :) x

Hehe, someone said on a thread before about getting discount from thalgo if Kim trained you but don't know if it was true I haven't phoned them yet :)

If you have never ordered from Beauty express before you get 10% discount on an opening account/order and it is free p and p over £50.I would also imagine if you can wait until the trade show opens in Manchester they may do some online offers.

Hehe, someone said on a thread before about getting discount from thalgo if Kim trained you but don't know if it was true I haven't phoned them yet :)

Oh really? Well i haven't heard that, surely Kim would have said. Ah well. X

If you have never ordered from Beauty express before you get 10% discount on an opening account/order and it is free p and p over £50.

Oh do you? Does it automatically come up? X

Oh do you? Does it automatically come up? X
I always order by phone,the old fashioned way for me for everything if they do it :D.
They are very good,very nice and efficient and will talk you through it all.

I always order by phone,the old fashioned way for me for everything if they do it :D.
They are very good,very nice and efficient and will talk you through it all.

Oh great! Maybe give them a call tomorrow :) x

Oh great! Maybe give them a call tomorrow :) x

And if they dont mention the 10% then mention it to them it maybe after a certain amount of money im not sure but ask directly you call.

And if they dont mention the 10% then mention it to them it maybe after a certain amount of money im not sure but ask directly you call.

Ok thanks :Dx

There is a code you put in, i asked on facebook once so maybe ask on there

Hi lolly the code for 10% of first time orders is NEW11

Aww ! this was the funniest wee thread i ever saw, teeheehee

Aww ! this was the funniest wee thread i ever saw, teeheehee

Lol I know we were all scared we were breaking a rule by posting codes, seems not hehe x

Just got one through the door today for 15% off! Happy days :) lol x

Latest posts

Back