Beauty in a hotel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cantrelax

Head in the clouds Geek
Reaction score
More questions again...

After my thread "Mobile on Foot",and all your helpful comments, I have decided that unless it's only nails or tanning that it really would be a great idea.

Anyway, I wanted to ask if there any geeks that offered treatments to a hotel on a part time basis or any ? How does it work? Do you have the guests call you and then go over or are tiy there the entire day?

Is it successful?

Cheers Alex

I am not really sure how it works in a hotel I am afraid, maybe you should pop in or call a couple and ask if they need a nail tech and offer your sevices. They will either have a salon already in there, a concession or they might have self employed people in for nails, massage ect.

hth

xx

What about leisure centres aswell, just a thought!

Teri x:hug:

you could write to each of the local hotels who do not have a salon/nail bar situated in the hotel and let them know about your services.

it would probably be best to try and arrange a meeting with the manager. that way you would be ableto discuss the hours your available to do treatments.

i think it would be great to work with local hotels, they could display your leaflets on the reception desk (and push for one in each room!) and call you up when a guest would like any treatments done.

Latest posts

Back