Beauty magazines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HannahJane90

Hannah Butland
Reaction score
Hiyaaaa

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend and magazines they like to buy/prescribe to? I like to read through for inspiration and keep up to date with things

Thought it would be best to ask what is the best/most popular rather than order everything!!

Hannah x

I get Scratch magazine every month without fail. Been getting it for about 5 years now. Prior to that I lived in Spain and got Nails Magazine. Both are very informative, up to date styles, news etc. Wouldn't be without it. Great pics too. Up coming events etc also featured.

There is also The Guild magazine which is more beauty orientated. Also very good.

I subscribe to pro beauty magazine absolutely love it :) if you do it at pro beauty excel threes usually a v gd deal on with free gift this year I got an elemis cleanser n toner good size with a mke up bag it's usually been an elemis gift of some sort for the past couple of years :)

I get Professional Beauty & Guild News both very good, I also get Aesthetic Medicine for our other side of the business very informative for advanced skincare, laser etc

Oh thanks Girlies, very informative. I think I may subscribe to them all! You can never get too much info and ideas can you! X

Does anyone know how much Scratch is ... A year and The guild ? Is it worth me getting Scratch even though I don't do enhancements ? ( sorry haven't seen it for a while) ive always ruled it out because I'm not a tech x x :)

Scratch is £39 for 12 months subscription - I think it's worth it because you can get ahead with new products/ trends and there are some good interviews with nail techs . I find it really interesting and worth the money 👍

I get Pro Beauty, The Salon, Modern Spa, the guild news and the Guild gazette.
I also subscribe to Personal Care magazine as it appeals to the science geek in me!

Oh wow lynne you really go for it! 😃 i'm doing my research now! X

^^^^ exactly she does :) I will have to look at the others:) love getting my pro in the post I actually get so excited saying that so does a certain someone else ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415041858.060790.jpg😂😂😂 uhhh can I have my mag back please

😂😂😂 did he find anything useful tips for himself in there???? 😜 x

😂😂😂 did he find anything useful tips for himself in there???? 😜 x

Probably haha ... He looks at every one of them each month 😁😁 grr especially when I haven't even had a chance to read it x

I get the Guild News via my insurance with ABT. I find that v gd for all beauty general. I subscribe to Choice magazine which is more for massage, holistic but I get it because they always feature great articles on marketing, business and coaching.

Booyah ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415208506.615186.jpg😍😍😍

I get the Guild News via my insurance with ABT. I find that v gd for all beauty general. I subscribe to Choice magazine which is more for massage, holistic but I get it because they always feature great articles on marketing, business and coaching.

Thank you that, decided to ask for an annual subscription for a christmas present 😊

I'm so jealous Airey Fairy!!! Xx

Thank you that, decided to ask for an annual subscription for a christmas present 😊

I'm so jealous Airey Fairy!!! Xx

This is so funny as my partners mum has asked him what I want for xmas..... "A new industry related beauty mag subscription, one that she hasn't had before " is what he came up with .. Who's having this present I wonder ?? 😬😬😬

Latest posts

Back