Beauty or hair aprons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

facelashbrow

Reaction score
Im thinking about getting a beauty apron and having it personalised. For those of you that have one, could I see pics? I wirj primarily as an MUA but also lash treatment s and I'm training in beauty. Ill have a tunic too but I'm thinking of wearing an apron and having several cool but professional t shirts and black trousers so I'm wearing a uniform of sorts.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. Does anyone have pics?

My also does embroidery, she does all my stuff! If youd like more info pm me x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Should read *my mum*

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373955465.129582.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373955484.760395.jpg

Here is mine. Lesley did this for me, Tip Top Embroidered Towels. (The link above)

Thanks for posting this. Where did you get the apron itself from?

Thanks for posting this. Where did you get the apron itself from?

I purchased it from Lesley, Tip Top Embroidery, and she did the embroidery for me. I sent her a picture of my logo and she was able to replicate it on the apron. I love it. She did a digitisation before she embroidered it so I could see what it would look like. I also purchased a bag from Lesley with my logo on it. I think you could purchase the apron yourself and send it to her to be embroidered if that is what you would prefer. I've had loads of compliments on my apron and my bag.

Latest posts

Back