Beauty room or job wanted! Tonbridge, Maidstone, Tunbridge Wells Areas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I am currently doing a few regular lash clients from home and have one day a week in a tattoo studio doing PMU. But I need more days, ideally I would love to be in one place 5-6 days a week.

I currently offer Lashes, Microblading and Machine PMU. Reflexology, Facials, Indian Head Massage and Make up. I am mainly diploma qualified apart from the Micropigmentation which I am VTCT Level 4.

The tattoo studio was promising me more days and additional training on laser tattoo removal but this just hasn't gone anywhere as they are so laid back about things, and I just need to move on and forward.

Can any one help I am checking Gumtree and Friday Ad and Hair and Beauty Jobs.com and Indeed. But the only two I have seen nearby are extremely out of my price range for rent to build back up a client base from my previous salon being closed by its owner. Plus one would not take me on being tattooed (which is there choice so I understand).

Please help going mad not working enough! lol!

Latest posts

Back