Beauty | Slap Yourself Silly And Young

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
There isn't a woman, or a man, amongst us who isn't looking for the latest, non-surgical, time-reversing treatment and ABC News have come up with an option: 'face slapping'. A new salon in San Francisco run by Thai natural health practitioner Tata Sombuntham offers 'face slapping' treatments at no less than $350 a pop.

Sombuntham claims that it erases wrinkles, shrinks pores and tightens skins without so much as a scalpel and that the results are visible immediately. Of course, there's no medical evidence to back her up but doctors have conceded that it could improve circulation and bring on a healthy flush.

And it doesn't end there. In Thailand other treatments, such as 'butt punching' and 'breast slapping' are also available to make your butt firmer and your boobs bigger (actually bigger, or just swollen?) and, somewhat amazingly, the treatment is endorsed by the Thai government. The ministry even sponsored a programme to teach women to slap their own breasts bigger to avoid surgery.

If you fancy adding a little bit of slap and tickle to your menu though, it comes at a cost! Prices for body slapping, breast slapping and face slapping start at $330,000, $263,000 and $164,000 respectively. That in itself is a slap in the face.

Just in case you didn't believe me, here's the video to prove it.

Women Get Face Slapped to Remove Wrinkles at Salon - YouTube

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-10-25 at 08.33.26.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-10-25 at 08.33.26.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 982
You could just slap yourself and safe $350 lol

I would happily offer this treatment.... Think of the stress release for you, never mind a wrinkle free face ;)

Sent from my GT-S5839i using SalonGeek

I certainly wouldn't need any training :D :D Lols

Bum punching sounds well dodge :O

I can't believe people actually pay for this. Too funny.

:D Thats so funny this post has made my day!

I wish we had a stall doing this at my other job (at the airport) I would love to slap some of the horrible passengers I have to serve there!! (Mainly swearing impolite men) hahaha. All my beauty clients I could never slap. They are much too nice!

I also love the fact that she looks like a boxer the way she moves as she slaps

I'll try it on my hubby, I'll let you know in a few weeks if he looks any younger (or if I'm in jail for battery!) :)

I think I need some face slapping cause after I watched this I laughed so much I think I creased myself. Hillerious.Lol :D

Although sounds funny, this hitting technique to cure is actually not a joke.
In fact, it actually works..!!

My sister suffered years of migraines and in the recent years - hair loss.
She found a person who is well known for curing conditions like that by hitting on people's head. But to do so, she had to shave all her hair off otherwise it would not be possible for the person to see where to hit.

For 6 months, she grind her teeth while this person hit her scalp hard, often making bruises along the way. At times, she wanted to give up because the pain was unbearable and often brought her to tears.

Amazingly, after 6 months, her migraine is completely cured and her head has grown back to a thick bush...!!

It works like this: According to the Chinese, the body only functions properly if the 'chi' flows well. This is not a made up theory, it's a theory that the Chinese doctors have used for thousands of years. If there is a 'chi' blocked anywhere, then that can lead to problems. The idea behind this hitting technique, is to find the correct pulse points where they can use force to unblock the 'chi' and blood circulation to heal the body in order for it to function properly. It works in a similar way to acupuncture.

Using this technique for improving your beauty is similar. If you're able to somehow move the circulation, blood supply and 'chi', then it will show on your face.

If we think about it logically, why wouldn't it work..?
It's just a case of whether your problem bothers you so much that you would give this extreme healing technique a try.

Western medicine theory likes to work from the outside.
If you have pain, the doctors will prescribe you with painkillers to 'mask' it.
Chinese medicine theory likes to work from the inside.
If you have a problem, they don't try to cover it.
Instead, they try to find the root of the problem and cure it from within, however drastic the measures are.

Oh and by the way, my niece tried it too and it cured her acne and the red broken veins on her face, the bonus is that her face really does look slimmer also...!!

I can see how it could work in some cases. Slapping stimulates the blood flow bringing fresh nutrients and oxygen to the surface of the skin. I use the slapping technique underneath the chin while performing a facial to help lift and tone that area and also in body massage.:D

Latest posts

Back