Beauty tattoo??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

W33RBD

Reaction score
hey everyone, I have always wanted a tattoo in relation to my career in beauty therapy, I already have two tattoos in latin one meaning love conquers all and the other meaning to diminish me makes me stronger. Now I am starting to get the itch for my next one I have never found any quotes/sayings that I like relating to beauty therapy. Anyone any ideas?? Please don't say beauty is in the eye of the beholder....hate that one lol.

Thanks for any comments!!

wee red xo

For picture ideas, try Tattoo Designs – Largest tattoo gallery online. Ideas and art pictures for Tribal, Celtic, butterfly, cross, fairy, flower, lower back, dragon, sun, star, armband tattoos & more.

For quotes how about....

“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.”

“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.”

"SKIN DEEP "

or

"we do not see things as they are , we see them as we are "

For picture ideas, try Tattoo Designs – Largest tattoo gallery online. Ideas and art pictures for Tribal, Celtic, butterfly, cross, fairy, flower, lower back, dragon, sun, star, armband tattoos & more.

For quotes how about....

“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.”

“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.”

I like the last one. If I was going to have a tattoo like this I'd want a very swerley floaty butterfly and those words around it.
Actually I think that would make a nice logo as well:lol:

Have a picture of Aphrodite - Goddess of Beauty :)

You know the praying hands tattoo that people get with the rosery beads, well why not get them but with a set of realy funky nails on them, like big stillettos or something like that, instead of mans hands have ladies hands with like a couple rings and big nails on them. That would be so ace. xx

'beauty's not in the face, beauty is a light in the heart'

"Beauty is vitality, radiance, energy, experience, confidence, and a lust for life."

my favourite & one i use all the time x

:)

Latest posts

Back