Beauty | Topshop Beauty Rooms Open

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Beauty is booming in London Town in the run up to London Fashion Week and yesterday, Topshop opened its Beauty Rooms at its flagship store in London's Oxford Circus.

The new beauty area offers customers manicures, blow dries, waxes, pierces and tattoos with brands such as Bleach London Hair salon, Blink brow bar, Hersheson's Blow Dry Bar, Metamorphosis piercing and tattoo, Strip and WAH Nails.

If Topshop start selling groceries, I basically won't need to go to another shop ever again.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• TOPSHOP-BEAUTY.jpg
    TOPSHOP-BEAUTY.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 460
Ooh! I might pop in the weekend I'm there for Olympia!

Interesting!

I must admit, I really really like some of top shop's makeup! Their eyeliner pen is really fab and I like their nail polish colours.

oh goody, more money for phillip green and his offshore monaco account. He is one of the many businessmen who monopolises the british market and pays zero tax for the pivilege. Happy shopping x:evil:

Ridiculous idea! Honestly I just wish companies would stop trying to be jack of all trades master of none. When I see beauty available in clothing shops I just think it cheapens the whole thing and makes it look a lot less skilled than it is

Latest posts

Back