Beauty Tunics that are not 100% Polyester!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tickle

Reaction score
Hi there :)

I've been searching tirelessly for a nice simple black beauty tunic that is breathable - with some percantage of cotton in the fabric, rather than the 100% Polyester ones that can make you sweat.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks x

I was just going to suggest Diamond - I paid just under £100 for tunic and trousers but that was a year and a half ago and they still look like new. Lovely and warm in winter and cool in summer and when doing massages.

Fairly pricey compared to some tunics but in my opinion they look a lot better (mines is a linen material) and the material is decent stuff and washes and dries really well.. If you want a uniform for a long time, I would highly recommend one from here. I would of paid the same price buying 2 uniforms in the time I have had mine and its still going strong, so has been well worth the money.

Tu at Sainsburys have some lovely linen smock-type dresses in at the moment, look great teamed with some leggings, I've bought three and am going to dye them my corporate colour. They're on sale too, about 1/3 off!

Latest posts

Back