Beauty UK show NEC Birmingham 2016

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dazzle.digits

Reaction score
So as its now officially may I think it's okay to start getting excited!! So who's going this year and what are you most looking forward to seeing/buying? [emoji1]

I'm going with college, we'll be the ones wearing horrible purple tunics :-( can't wait to go though :-D my first one!!!

I'm going on the Sunday. I'm looking for the new ibd gel polish colours. Top up on my acrylic powers and watch some demos xx

I'm going on the Monday. It's my first one I'm so excited! x x

Lycon! Is bio sculpture there does anyone know?

Lycon! Is bio sculpture there does anyone know?

It doesn't look like they will be as they're not on the exhibitors list as of yet...

I'm going on the Sunday and looking forward to checking out the ink London stand and purchasing their acrylic system! I have no doubt I'll probably leave with lots of other sparkly bits too!

Applied for my tickets last week. New to the industry so have never been before but really looking forward to it. Not sure what day to go though.
Any tips on what to expect or look out for while i'm there?

I'm going on the Sunday [emoji3]

I'd have a look at the exhibitor list, make a list of the brands and products you most want to check out and make you you can find them on the floor plan Map. I ended up missing out companies I wanted to see last year as it was so busy and the floor layout was confusing, we ended up walking round in circles [emoji23]

[emoji30] always my luck!

Not in my opinion - £12 to park! Lots of small non-prof stalls, they combined it with Hair UK and Holistic Health so very confusing layout ... Got some new Gel II colours though which were on 3 for 2 but will give it a miss next year and just go to Manchester...

Not brilliant, I prefer Manchester. £12 to park and about £20 in fuel. Lots of smaller stalls selling unknown bits of tat really. Horses for courses I guess as some were busy. On the plus, it wasnt too busy :)

We're there any discount codes from beauty UK ? I really want to order quite a few glitters from magpie but I am waiting for a discount code [emoji30]
Is it worth me traveling all that way Tom ?

I thought it was pretty pants tbh! Was in and out in an hour!

Ah no, it's my first time going with college tomorrow and I was so looking forward to it :-/ xx

Ah no, it's my first time going with college tomorrow and I was so looking forward to it :-/ xx

It's my first time going today too. I've been excited all weekend :/

It's my first time going today too. I've been excited all weekend :/

Don't be put off by my remarks - it's still good to go see the suppliers but make sure you know who you'd like to see are exhibiting.

Good luck and take comfy shoes and lunch as its v expensive!

Latest posts

Back