Beauty UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm off there today! Very excited as its my first show! Dreading it because I did a 26 mile walk yesterday for charity so I'm in agony :( x

I went and had a little look around, I've been away from the industry so I found it all quite useful.

I had never been to a show with hair and holistic's before so I was quite interested in everything. I enjoyed seeing how hair extensions are coming on now! I have had 'permanent' hair extensions and loved them but work out too expensive so enjoyed seeing the alternatives. I had wanted to get myself some tanning solution but couldn't decide on what I wanted.

TLC Lisa, I've started saving but was only goin to take £300 with me cz going shopping on the Monday but after today ii am guna be changing tha haha... seen a lady in front row of nail comp with gelish top on was that uu? In the afternoon about 14.45 ish maybe abit earlier! Xx

Hello Hun .... No it wasn't me I was on the front row but the next table down I was the only one on that table doing permanent polish I had blonde curly hair fringe pinned up and all my hair just put back my model had dark red curly hair pinned back too xxx. Keep saving hunni ;-) xxxx

Oh I just seen a gelish top lol... & I no I've got £150 so far lol aiming to take about £600 with me cz of going shopping on the Monday too x can't wait... How did the comp go? Xxx

I went to the show on Sunday and loved it.

I have been to Proferssional Beauty a few times and thought this show was just as good.

Got some really good bargains.

Looking forward to Manchester in Oct now!

x

Loupink, this was my first ever show & I was very pleased, managed to get things I needed and hell of alot more haha looking forward to London in September gutted I can't go to Manchester one xx

Just back from exhibiting at the B-UK show – exhausted! Was SO busy, a really good show for ABT! Welcome to the 270 New members that joined us on Sunday! Great to catch up with everyone and see you all soon in London at Olympia I hope!

Just back from exhibiting at the B-UK show – exhausted! Was SO busy, a really good show for ABT! Welcome to the 270 New members that joined us on Sunday! Great to catch up with everyone and see you all soon in London at Olympia I hope!

Back from the show, it was our best show ever, first day was amazing. So many familiar faces and some great new friends as well.

It is brilliant to be able to meet so many people and talk serious makeup!

Nearly 5000 people over two days who have sampled or purchased Artdeco and we would love to hear your feedback if you are fellow salongeek users?

Also any positive feedback about our new stand? was the demonstration stage useful to you? or the five 1-to-1 makeup stations?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

ArtdecoMUA xxx

Latest posts

Back