Beauty | Vulsini Launches Hot Stones In A Bag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
I'm sure that there are mobile therapists the world over clapping their hands in glee at the news that Vulsini, a company with over ten years experience in the hot stones equipment industry, have created a technology that makes the hot stone massage therapy more efficient...and completely mobile. There no doubt it's always been a struggle for therapists on the go to find a way to offer this treatment effectively.

The new Vulsini I is a unique and innovative Mobile Stone heater in the form of a stylish and portable bag. It saves time and money and, as an added bonus, there is no water required to heat the stones either. Plus, it's easy as you like to use. Simply, lay clean dry basalt stones in the bag and close. Plug it into a standard grounded socket (including a car lighter socket meaning you can heat them in the car between appointments), turn it on and set the digital thermometer. In just 45 minutes, the stones reach a comfortable working temperature and, when removed from the bag, hold their heat for the same amount of time as water heated stones.

Essentially, this means that the Vulsini I finally makes the hot stone massage mobile and the size of the bag allows for easy transport whether it's between treatment rooms or on the road from client appointment to the next. Plus you can also get the Vulsini thermometer which means you can easily read the temperature of the stones while they are being heated.

There's no mess, no steam, it's less work, makes you more productive and it's better for the environment as it uses less power to heat than water and is manufactured using a fraction of the metal.

It's taken two years to develop and now it's finally here. Enjoy.

Mobile Hot Stone Heater | Vulsini

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• vulsini.jpg
    vulsini.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 696
Wow. That looks pretty good. There's a vulsini at the Manchester show. I suppose that's the same people. See what offers they have available then.

They were at Olympia.
I have booked on the warm bamboo course with them and can not wait.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

I bought both the hot stone and bamboo kit at Olympia. Really looking forward to the training next month. Can't wait to get started x

Latest posts

Back