Beauty Works

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveLocksx

Reaction score
Who uses beauty works regularly ?? I'm looking at the gold wefts and wanted some feedback?

Thank you

I know a technician that uses gold wefts all the time and her pics always look gorgeous so i have a feeling they're much better than celeb choice which are absolutely awful.

Thank you for replying. I have heard the celeb choice is not that good.

Thank you for replying. I have heard the celeb choice is not that good.

It really isn't, it matts up and sheds like nothing I've ever seen!

That's no good is it. Ive heard that's of bad quality but all the pics i see recently are flawless but it's just pics

Feedback is so much better

Xx

That's no good is it. Ive heard that's of bad quality but all the pics i see recently are flawless but it's just pics

Feedback is so much better

Xx

I know thats what i don't understand how these techs repeatedly use it and it seems to be okay? Xx

Mmm I really want to try the gold range

Just been told you have to spend loads to open trade so maybe a miss 😩

Just been told you have to spend loads to open trade so maybe a miss 😩

Oh crap yeah its like 1000 for the first order isnt it? Or am i making that up😂

Hi Ladies,

I'm sorry you have heard such negative feedback about our celebrity choice range, however, this range is our best seller and stocked in many top salons across the UK.

In regards to our trade account, to open a trade account we do have a minimum order of £500 for your first order, however, you can credit your account with this £500 and spend it as of when you need hair.

For more info, please email customer [email protected] and one of our team members will be happy to help!

Kindest,
BW.x

Most people can't credit there account with £500 and I wanted to try you first of all not buy straight in like that due to the bad feedback ive heard

How much is the trade discount?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think trade discount is 30% I don't use beauty works due to not having £500 to pay outright! But I've heard from a few ladies the quailtys isn't as good as it used to be!

It's either 30 or 33% I can't remember. I use Beautyworks myself & haven't had any problems with the wefts. I haven't used the gold wefts yet thou but going to try 1 on myself soon. 😊x

Don't you think the £500 is abit steep though

Do you pay £500 for the 30% discount or do you order £500 worth of stock? Sorry I'm a bit confused. So if you send them £500 do you then have that £500 in your beauty works account to spend on hair at 30% off the retail price? X

Yeh that is it you have to give them £500 to out in your account to use before you can order

I only want to try it though

That's not too bad though really ive just looked on their website that's two to three clients you could try and get them booked in around the same time then you've got your trade discount x

Yeah it is abit much to get an account but the products do sell themselves really so you can make it back.
Yeah you can put the £500 on your account to use as & when you like if you don't have £500 in orders if you know what I mean?
I've had the wefts in myself for 11wks & dyed them & are still in amazing condition!
Maybe if you advertise the Beautyworks hair before you was to open an account maybe take deposits for the cost of the hair & then use that towards or could be all the £500?? X

Latest posts

Back