Beauty Works

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't comment on the hair quality as I've never used it but they do have very good branding and for certain clients that's surprisingly more important than quality, not saying the quality is bad as like I said I have no experience of it but I definitely think branding sells. I use my own brand of hair so can usually offer good quality and relatively competitive prices but I still get enquiries from people who just want Beauty Works or Easilocks and they are willing to pay a premium despite having never touched the hair or seen it in real life so I think it could probably be a good investment if you have the right clientele x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Please email your contact details and one of our team members can call you to discuss this.

Kindest,
BW.

Most people can't credit there account with £500 and I wanted to try you first of all not buy straight in like that due to the bad feedback ive heard

Hi LoveLocks,

We do sell to other wholesalers such as Paul's Hair world and Stranded, where the opening of a trade account is about £200. However, the discount you will receive will be lower.

The discount you will receive for BW depends on the product, for instance you can get upto 34% trade discount on our Remy hair and upto 50% on our synthetic and accessories.

For more information, please contact out head office and you will be put through to one of our Account Managers.

I have spoke to one your account managers and as soon i said I can't do the £500 as I only want to sample the hair due to things i have heard.. Then no one replied sadly

I have spoke to one your account managers and as soon i said I can't do the £500 as I only want to sample the hair due to things i have heard.. Then no one replied sadly

Hi LoveLocks,

I'm sorry to here abut this. I'm not sure who you spoke to at our Head Office, but I'd like to help you the best I can. If you could private message me you address, I can send you out our catalouge, price list and a sample of our flat-tips.

If you want to try our hair without the trade account, you can buy our products from a number of suppliers across the UK. Stockist can be found on our website.

If you wanted to get a gold weft I can get it for you if you private message me hun. Xx

Celebrity Choice is a good hair. I have never had shedding from stick tips...I don't use glue tips. And no excessive shedding from weft either. You have to be using the right products or ANY hair will dry out and tangle. My clients adore it and they look last and last. So far we are up to 8 months and still looking like new. I can keep my low cost Indian Remy hair going for 12 months and longer so the celeb choice will certainly exceed that.

I do believe the Gold Weft is exceptionally good ...I've not seen it but my fitter has and said it looks great when we ordered one recently....but it's exactly the same hair just higher volume.

I am not inclined to use any other of their ranges as for me it thins out too soon.

Latest posts

Back