Beauty Works?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucyp32

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with beauty works. I'm looking at changing supplierssuppliers and these appear to have good reports.
I'm just bit nervous as previous two supliers iVe had endless problems.

Thanks in advance

Use the search bar there's been lots of reviews about them x

I have them in atm and would advise avoiding them! They look really nice at first but the quality goes down hill so fast even when looking after them and following correct maintanence! Mine are a dark colour and still super dry and FULL of split ends...

I second that. I had them in a #4 and the FIRST wash they were like they had been burned and frazzled. That was just from washing! I let them dry naturally. I had bought a weft and made my own stick tips and they said they would not entertain my complaint as I had altered them. But ONE WASH!!! They were not even interested in my feedback and said that their hair was the best etc. Then ignored me. AVOID!

Avoid. Had my weft in 2 weeks... used their own full aftercare range, shampoo, conditioner, mask, argan oil and heat protector and it got dry, knotty and then by week 2 was matted beyond belief.

Even though I used the entire Beauty works aftercare range they said it was an aftercare issue

I have seen quite a few ladies who have had beauty works put in elsewhere with other technicians, and every single one of them hates it!

Has anyone had any experience with beauty works. I'm looking at changing supplierssuppliers and these appear to have good reports.

Thanks in advance

Hi Lucy,

If you are looking for more info on the brand and trade account info please feel free to contact us [email protected]! As we would love to have you on board!

Beauty Works x

Try angel remy or transform. Both fab suppliers and no minimum order or £500 account opening.

Angel remy is my standard supplier but the hair is beautiful.

Transform are my premium supplier for little longer lasting hair.

Hi Lucy,

If you are looking for more info on the brand and trade account info please feel free to contact us [email protected]! As we would love to have you on board!

Beauty Works x
Ignoring all the negative comments, typical lol

I agree! Overpriced poor quality hair! AVOID!!!

A lot of our students purchase BEAUTY WORKS hair with very good feedback.

I used beauty works for a long while but did find the quality started to deteriorate the last few times I used them, I don't know if it was a batch issue or they changed supplier maybe.
The last few months I've used Hair Rebellion and I've been wearing their double drawn for 6 months and it still feels great, I don't think they do all colours in double drawn but I've used their normal Indian a couple of times and that lasts well too.

Gone down hill recently, used for 3 years and since January had nothing but problems with the hair! Beauty works not interested even though I spend £1000s with them ! Beyond a joke !

They're awful...I've got the new nano bonds by them in and first wash they're full of split ends and frizzy as anything! Phoned them complaining that I thought it was a bad batch of hair and was told to put a deep conditioning mask on them after 1 wash...having to constantly wear them up cause of the mess of the hair which isn't why I got hair extensions! X

They're awful...I've got the new nano bonds by them in and first wash they're full of split ends and frizzy as anything! Phoned them complaining that I thought it was a bad batch of hair and was told to put a deep conditioning mask on them after 1 wash...having to constantly wear them up cause of the mess of the hair which isn't why I got hair extensions! X

I've just had to remove my extensions from BW as the hair was terrible, split ends, knotted and I had to rip it apart to get rid of the knots, split ends, lost colour, it looked cheap/false! I sent it back and made an official complaint but they are saying the hair is good and won't refund! Will never use then again :(

I recently bought beauty works for myself through a salon...
I've only had them 3 months.. I could only email as there's no number for customers and they said go through salon even though the hair comes from them and said nothing they can do.. GO through salon. I'm going back to the salon to complain and send them off..mine is knotty dry even after using beauty works product and getting it blown once a week. I wouldn't buy the hair again after this and customer service is useless hopefully the salon will be able to get me an exchange.very unhappy as spent £265 only 3 months and looks awful..so fake looking xxx

Latest posts

Back