beauty4nails-body.co.uk, has anyone ordered?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayjay.bar

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Placed an order on this website. I have just come back from maternity leave and was ordering some new products. The order has gone through and thats it no e-mail no nothing since. I have e-mailed them to ask when will they dispatch the order but no one is getting back to me.
I am getting worried now.
I have read that I might have to pay some custom charges and so on, but I dont even care now I just need to sort this out. They are also lying that they are in the UK, it turns out theyt are in the USA!!

Lesson learned, I guess.
That's why we always recommend you buy from the UK authorised distributors, then you have some comeback if there is a problem with the products you buy.

It's always risky buying online specially if the company is based overseas and personally, I wouldn't bother doing it just to save a few quid.

I hope you paid with PayPal and not a credit or debit card?

Lesson learned, I guess.
That's why we always recommend you buy from the UK authorised distributors, then you have some comeback if there is a problem with the products you buy.

It's always risky buying online specially if the company is based overseas and personally, I wouldn't bother doing it just to save a few quid.

Just to add that domain names don't necessarily have to be in the country of origin, which can potentially confuse the situation.

Lesson learned, I guess.

Thanks for your reply. Thats the thing I was so excited about going back to work, though will place the order online and sorted. Didn't even bother to read about them..
Nope I used a debit card. I have read that people received their orders after like 2/3 weeks... But I just cant wait that long! So I have sent them 100 e-mails asking to cancel the order and nothing.

go to your bank and request a chargeback as they havent supplied the goods, the money will be debited back to your account and it will be up to them to prove theyv'e sent the products before the bank would re-reverse the transaction, if not you have your money back either way

I ordered off them once before I qualified nearly 5years ago. It was a Katy perry OPI polish set no where else had them in stock at the time. It came but took nearly a month and they don't reply to emails. If I remember correctly it came from overseas but not the USA. X

Latest posts

Back