Becoming a mobile nail technician? What's needed and what's not?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlea79

Reaction score
Hi

About to start harmony acrylic and gelish training and was wondering what kit I will need for being a mobile nail technician?

Looking for tips what to buy and what isnt necessary as dont have a massive budget.

I thought people on here would have experience and advise as im just starting out.

Thanks

Would be greatful of some advice here!

You will find out in your training. Hang in there.

Ah I this is so frustrating isn't it. you want to be ready to go as soon as you've done your training! I felt the same.

It's really hard though because it depends what you will offer. Literally. I couldn't even tell you what type of bag to get unless i knew what services you were offering and how much product you'd be carrying around.

I feel your pain!

I am training in manicure, Acrylic and gelish.

As mobile manicure has said you will be advised on what to purchase in your training. Your harmony kits include practically everything you need to get you started anyway, it's just the little things you may need I.e. Foil, cotton pads. I know with my training it was spread over 3 weeks and that was just manicure, Gelish and Gelish design. That gave me enough time to purchase anything else I needed to help me practice. How long is your training? Is it spread out or daily?

Latest posts

Back