Been offered a beauty room!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kazzii-x

Reaction score
Hello Beautiful Geeks,
So heres the thing. Iv been offered a beauty room in the back of a hair salon. Its an amazing oppertunity for someone of my age. I was wondering what treatments should i offer first, im on abit of a budget. Id be so so greatful for your input and any advice you have to give to me as im so new to this. Iv passed my level 2 & 3 in beauty therapy. Any tips you have for being sucessful? Thanks so much lovelies really appreciate it x

oh well done! definately waxing i'd say. and spray tans. gelish is also very popular right now. is it a very small budget? do you have any equipment at all?

Hi hunny,
thanks for feedback. So i already have my beauty bed, shellac kit, waxing stuff, cnd mani/pedi stuff, eyelash stuff.
Id need insurance, manicure table, other products etc.
My budget is £1000 (mods please remove if this isnt allowed on here)
Thanks for your help :hug:

oh well done! definately waxing i'd say. and spray tans. gelish is also very popular right now. is it a very small budget? do you have any equipment at all?

with that budget you should be able to get a spray tan system set up, suntana are very good. insurance from abt is quite cheap. if you do have money left over you could always keep it for an emergency. your almost sorted aren't you, well done:biggrin:

Thanks for the support hunny. I am almost there. I love the look of sienna x, have you ever had any experience with them?
Thanks so much sweetie x

with that budget you should be able to get a spray tan system set up, suntana are very good. insurance from abt is quite cheap. if you do have money left over you could always keep it for an emergency. your almost sorted aren't you, well done:biggrin:

Anyone else got any input :)?
Thanks x x

I use sienna x in my salon... All my customers love it, i stock the 10,12 & 16%. most customets have the 12% salon gold are cheap for insurance. Good luck xxx

I'm opening my beauty room above a hair salon in Jan... Exciting isn't it?!

I decided against spray tans as my room would be a disaster!

My last salon always did scrub, shower & cream. Clients loved it as it was more of a treatment.

I would love to do spray but have to work with what I'm given.

Thanks hun, im looking into buying a kit.

I use sienna x in my salon... All my customers love it, i stock the 10,12 & 16%. most customets have the 12% salon gold are cheap for insurance. Good luck xxx

Yes it is exciting :D. I cant wait. just trying to get everything i need before im due to open. Good luck with your beauty room x

I'm opening my beauty room above a hair salon in Jan... Exciting isn't it?!

I decided against spray tans as my room would be a disaster!

My last salon always did scrub, shower & cream. Clients loved it as it was more of a treatment.

I would love to do spray but have to work with what I'm given.

i've never used sienna so i don't know what its like but i dont think its expensive to set up either

Maybe you could help Kazzii...

Will your licence to trade be the same as the hair salons or will you be getting a separate one?

It's something I'm looking into at the moment! X

Its seperate as far as i know hunny.
HTH's :)

Maybe you could help Kazzii...

Will your licence to trade be the same as the hair salons or will you be getting a separate one?

It's something I'm looking into at the moment! X

Latest posts

Back