Before and after-again

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sent from my GT-I8190 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1391987562329.jpg
    1391987562329.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 352
  • 1391987575208.jpg
    1391987575208.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 343
  • 1391987588760.jpg
    1391987588760.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 338
  • 1391987608458.jpg
    1391987608458.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 354
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392019967.035230.jpg
Before and after ombre

These are lush! Love creative colouring! You use crazy colours for all of them? I'm wanting to go candy floss colours once my hair grows out

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Thanks hun i love when customers want something different and out there 😃! I use crazy colours and revlon cream colours! The revlon colours are amazing really vibrant and last alott long than crazy colour but they only have a small colour range! Candy floss pink is fabbb just make sure ur hair is reallly light befor u put it on to get the best result! U can make u own candy floss pink aswell my mixing pinkissimo with silver shampoo of conditioner! The conditioner is better as crazy colours are conditioner based colour already! U can do this with any colour and make it into a pastel colour i did it with this colourImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392042073.085892.jpg

Looks fab how do you manage the colours not to run into the blonde x

Do u mean the blonde with triple dip?? I do the blonde first, then the pink i do it free hand and then use a comb to make the line less straight and not harsh leave to to develop then rinse The do the same with the blue the pink and blue make purple so doesnt matter if the over lap then rinse and then do the purple wash it all and blow! Looks amazing curly aswel

Thanks hun i love when customers want something different and out there 😃! I use crazy colours and revlon cream colours! The revlon colours are amazing really vibrant and last alott long than crazy colour but they only have a small colour range! Candy floss pink is fabbb just make sure ur hair is reallly light befor u put it on to get the best result! U can make u own candy floss pink aswell my mixing pinkissimo with silver shampoo of conditioner! The conditioner is better as crazy colours are conditioner based colour already! U can do this with any colour and make it into a pastel colour i did it with this colourView attachment 55619

Brilliant I shall remember that! I love crazy colours!! Wish I could use them for a photo shoot iv got coming up but we have to use Wella!!! I wanna have a play with bleach colours too! Their washed out effect colours look stunning in the photos! Dead punky (hehehe so me!!) but what the photos look like and what they actually turn out like is a whole different ball game lol
I use crazy colours to make my own toning conditioner for my blonde! Also mix it with conditioner, olive oil and argon oil for a toning hair mask!! They are brilliant

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392224173.589439.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392224196.386853.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392224215.949239.jpg

A mixture of colour, extensions and a correction. I love this thread very inspiring xx

Brilliant I shall remember that! I love crazy colours!! Wish I could use them for a photo shoot iv got coming up but we have to use Wella!!! I wanna have a play with bleach colours too! Their washed out effect colours look stunning in the photos! Dead punky (hehehe so me!!) but what the photos look like and what they actually turn out like is a whole different ball game lol
I use crazy colours to make my own toning conditioner for my blonde! Also mix it with conditioner, olive oil and argon oil for a toning hair mask!! They are brilliant

That sounds amazing whats colour do u use it with or do u use it with any sound so nice :D! Her my latest makeover from today ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392240437.615895.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392240817.801572.jpg
One of my transformations this week.

I use it with the violet one cos it tones down my orange!! Recently went from dark purple back to blonde and still have a lot of warmth back in it! So I use osmo colour adapt shampoo once a week and then my home made conditioning mask! I also use the normal toning conditioner I make once a month and leave it on for 15-30 mins! Just keeps the orange at bay lol!

Latest posts

Back