Before and after-again

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10373835_10152325651705845_5591505623952464662_n.jpg

No before but it was super yellow with slight orange tones in. My classmate previously had full head bleach grown out roots, and had colored her roots mid brown as she liked the rooty contrast look. She wanted her roots stretched and take into a beachy ombre, well the salon she went to totally f*cked it up, then bleached it all out when she complained and didnt even bother toning it?! I mean really? So this is is just infiniti 9.2 with converter and visually developed. There is still a bit of slight orange banding on her midlengths from their bodge job but Its not too visible now, and I didnt want to risk the condition by using more bleach. Lilac blonde.

Before and after on myself! I had blue and purple which washed out to green and pale blue... A friend did a bleach bath followed by kp 9/04... Then I did another bleach bath on the stronger blue areas and applied osmo ikon 9.03 golden blonde with a splash of red and yellow correction colours. Did the roots with 9% to lift them to the same level as the rest and 3% everywhere else! I love it!ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400319037.252755.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400319053.633420.jpg
You can see the bluey/green hues in the fringe and behind the ears in the first one and then second one is after

Emma-Louise

I used 7/73 colour touch 30ml, 4cm /34

Ends 9/3 with 2cm /33 with pastel.

I did all root area first and then smudge the 2 colours together. If that makes sense lol x

I used 7/73 colour touch 30ml, 4cm /34

Ends 9/3 with 2cm /33 with pastel.

I did all root area first and then smudge the 2 colours together. If that makes sense lol x

Soo lovely!!thankyou for details xx

Had a fun one today..... And remembered to take pics! Bleach blonde to a base 5/6. Client very pleased with the results....and so am I! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400708454.787652.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400871012.895614.jpg colour correction....second pic hasn't been dressed out!...pic was taken straight after curly blow dry x

Thanx guys my client is actually allergic to hair dye really bad she's only ever has a full head of foils (bleach) she's been dying to go darker for years! I used the pasting board/spatular for this...had to keep wiping the board and got as close to her root as I could basically in slices all the way up the head pasting it on the board I then toned the bottoms melting the colours into each other also done using the board. It was a tricky one, she had to wear ear guards, barrier cream, cotton wool, wraps protecting the face and neck!...the lot. even if it runs on her while washing off its a nightmare! But I did it and didn't get a drop on her quite proud of that one hence why I put it up haha x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400890411.614209.jpgboth these clients have the same colours just applied in dif ways! I do love these colours so natural looking 😊 x

Top left photo was origional colour.
Bottom left after first set of foils
Right second set of foils.

I strand tested bleach bath with 20 vol where the last 2 in inches of hair didnt really lift to any more than a base 5 red/orange and she was unwilling to have it cut off (lots of colour build up) so decided to foil lots and lots of fine foils with bleach and 20vol and toned with 7.01 which created bottom left pic. I foiled to try to blend them last few inches out. I then retailed clarifying shampoo which she used once a week for 8 weeks and then did the same again with the foils and 20vol and toned with 9.01 to create the right hand pic.
Ends are still slightly warmer than the rest but because its foiled it blends out lovely and after all client likes the highlighted effect rather than a block colour! Everyones happy :)

Kind Regards, Ellis @ EHB

Attachments

• 1400913781911.jpg
    1400913781911.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 378
View attachment 65776both these clients have the same colours just applied in dif ways! I do love these colours so natural looking 😊 x

Beautiful colours, your blow drying looks brilliant, so full, can I ask what brushes you use as I feel my curly blow drys definitely could be better xx

Latest posts

Back