Before and after-again

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank You! Sometimes feel shy of showing other hairdressers incase they think I'm rubbish lol, silly I know xx

Shut it you. We trained together and if I remember properly you were great then and are even better now. X

Something I did this week

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370174561.797905.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370174561.797905.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 712
Um I didn't use one :) my sister used to have really short hair so we have been doing root bleach touch ups and to get rid of the copper the same bleach on mid lengths and ends. I used loreal infinie platinum bleach with 6% its the best bleach if used x

Sent from my VS TOUCHTAB 7DC using SalonGeek

I use that! I love it :)

Before pic was a while ago but very similar to how it was before I cut it all off x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370177783.689841.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370177783.689841.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 721
And really difficult to keep in from all the 9% and bleach.

Anyway.. Lol any feedback on my bob? Lol x

Anyway.. Lol any feedback on my bob? Lol x

Did you want a critique? if so then I would say that the cut looks ok but you could have blowdried and finished it a bit better and the lines could have been a bit sharper x

Did you want a critique? if so then I would say that the cut looks ok but you could have blowdried and finished it a bit better and the lines could have been a bit sharper x

Was just about to say the same thing lol its all in the finish !

Ok thanks for the feedback x

How would you guys have finished it? X

Fuller and smoother if that makes sense? What products did you use? ...cut looks ok though :) just try not to layer the sides so much so you get a fuller shape :) x

I would have taken some more weight out the back, cleaned up the baseline, made sure that there wasn't a gap between the back and the sides (just behind the ear) blowdried with volume, and i would have probably taken the sides a bit shorter so the cut has some continuity - does that make sense? it does it my head anyway lol x

With a hairdryer and brush. Hairdryer pointing root to tip to avoid the 'ruffled cuticle' look. Your arms should be up, and elbows out to get the correct angle. Dryer in left hand, brush in right hand.

It's all about control.

This is it from a different view, it looked better in real life. I use osmo products x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370194494.289402.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370194494.289402.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 664

Latest posts

Back