Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407686679.886283.jpg

16" Indian double drawn micro rings x

Using 18" sjk nano rings and 3 colours

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1407745389449.jpg
    1407745389449.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 179
  • 1407745412757.jpg
    1407745412757.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 172
  • 1407745427766.jpg
    1407745427766.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 184
u3y9uty4.jpg

Russian flat tips

hytebe4y.jpg

150g double drawn Brazilian weave

9ujeruma.jpg

1 and 1/2 euphoria micro weave

Got my own done finally! Don't have a before picture annoyingly, but my hair is super super thin. 100 Fabulong bonds to thicken, no length this time ♡

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1407759530288.jpg
    1407759530288.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 214
@charjem, does euphoria have new wefts? I've only tried the Indian wefts and found them super thin, but this looks lovely.
This is mine from today,
Prestige Russian standard range, 125g in 3 shades

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1407762002395.jpg
    1407762002395.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 314
Get insta collage! Really good to do before and after.

I posted this before in a thread but will post it again. This is a ombré that I coloured myself. Indian temple hair.

Love love love the colour! What have you used and what was you colouring on top of? :o

Sent from my GT-I9190 using SalonGeek mobile app

Not quite a before and after....
I'm looking for someone to do my hair extensions! I just can't find anyone around my area that is decent enough! I love in Surrey so if anyone on here is able to do them for me please message me. I will travel to you if your that amazing :)
Please feel free to text me on 07887498131 or message me on here. I'd like them done mid September if poss :)

Not quite a before and after....
I'm looking for someone to do my hair extensions! I just can't find anyone around my area that is decent enough! I love in Surrey so if anyone on here is able to do them for me please message me. I will travel to you if your that amazing :)
Please feel free to text me on 07887498131 or message me on here. I'd like them done mid September if poss :)

I hope you don't mind me jumping on this aswell but I'm also looking for someone to do my hair! Based in Kent :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Before and after refit of indian temple hair xshrinkie tubesx
Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1407794887506.jpg
    1407794887506.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 183
Who do you use for your Shrinkies? I bought 1000 recently and theyre not lined so they were useless 😔

@tawnsta mine arent lined either but ive no complaints infact al my clients preferr these as they lie flatter than micro rings and lined tubes,i do offer anti slide along side these though wich does helpx

Oh fab, I used mine on just one client but she lost a few in a short time and ut worried me, so I've avoided them, whats anti slide? Xx

@tawnsta
Not sure ezackily what anti slide consists of and theres major controverse over it, check out the forums on here in relation toit, theres 2 suppliers I know of that retail it google G.U.M and antislide itl come up, I offer it and desribe it as a soloution similar texture to lash glue very unharmful but definitely prevents micro rings/tubes sliding out, I monitor my client's with regular maintance appointments and have had no problems with the solution , and removals are fine for me its a winner:)))(just a tip if you use it get them to sign consent for it before fitting as I was advised)

@tawnsta
Not sure ezackily what anti slide consists of and theres major controverse over it, check out the forums on here in relation toit, theres 2 suppliers I know of that retail it google G.U.M and antislide itl come up, I offer it and desribe it as a soloution similar texture to lash glue very unharmful but definitely prevents micro rings/tubes sliding out, I monitor my client's with regular maintance appointments and have had no problems with the solution , and removals are fine for me its a winner:)))(just a tip if you use it get them to sign consent for it before fitting as I was advised)

It shouldn't be necessary if you're technique is correct.

I personally dislike the solution, the residue isn't nice to remove, but if you do decide to use this, make sure your clients are aware. I've seen people offer micro rings as an entirely safe/glue free method and not tell clients they are using sealant, making it near impossible to do a repositioning.

But like I said, if your technique and products are spot on, you don't need this.

It shouldn't be necessary if you're technique is correct.

I personally dislike the solution, the residue isn't nice to remove, but if you do decide to use this, make sure your clients are aware. I've seen people offer micro rings as an entirely safe/glue free method and not tell clients they are using sealant, making it near impossible to do a repositioning.

But like I said, if your technique and products are spot on, you don't need this.

I agree to a exstent and personaly don't use on all clients but to the ones that dont want to loose any extensions I offer them antislide, I find that my technique and products are fine its the client's lack of Aftercare that usually end in loss of bonds :/ this fustrates me as i give them full aftercare cards they simply dont follow it! I find it takes longer to do maintenance when antislide has been used but it certainly helps the clients that take less care, everyone to there own but like you said definitely make your client aware of what you are usingx

Single drawn indian temple hair 150g used, shrinkie tubesx

Attachments

• 1407922924528.jpg
    1407922924528.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 208
Mixed brown's as clients own hair was mixed colours, 150g micro rings x

Attachments

• 1408028576456.jpg
    1408028576456.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 186
Hi All,

We are running a Balmain colour and design extension course on the 13th October.

It will be held at the new Dennis Williams store in High Wycombe.

If you are interested please call 01494452783 or email [email protected].

Regards

Jason
Store Manager

u3y9uty4.jpg

Russian flat tips

hytebe4y.jpg

150g double drawn Brazilian weave

9ujeruma.jpg

1 and 1/2 euphoria micro weave

Where do you get the hair from hun? X

Latest posts

Back