Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fill-in balmain hair extensions x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366494510.387782.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366494510.387782.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 1,589
80 stick tips using copper micro tubes
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366500750.582529.jpg

Today's transformation, pre tipped a beauty works weft and applied it to short hair to give a Frankie Sanford style :)

Fantastic blend!! Looks brilliant 😃

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366529953.908190.jpg
Racoon extensions to add thickness and to add length to the side.
I had posted this on the old before and after thread, but seeing as this is extensions only thought I'd add again.
Everyone's work look excellent!

I know this is completely different from the extensions you people do but this is some of my work on Afro hair.

Love the first one! Well done!!! X

The second one is a weave with the clients natural hair left out at the top. This was taken before the hair was tidied up & styled.

I love seeing on the hair extension transformations, have any of you got pictures showing how the hair extensions look if you were to pull them away from the face (as if being tied up into a high pony) I've had mine done 3 times in the past but the bonds look messy, I tie it up when I go to the gym and hate that the bonds are showing because mine have always looked a bit messy bond wise, when its down it's ok. Mine were great lengths done in a salon by a girl who had done them for years, she has a good portfolio I wouldn't mind having extensions again but don't think I'll go back there as I wasn't happy last time.
If any of you have photos showing what I mean I'd love to see them, if not I'd be very grateful if you would be happy to take this kind of photo next time you do a head of extensions. X

I love seeing on the hair extension transformations, have any of you got pictures showing how the hair extensions look if you were to pull them away from the face (as if being tied up into a high pony) I've had mine done 3 times in the past but the bonds look messy, I tie it up when I go to the gym and hate that the bonds are showing because mine have always looked a bit messy bond wise, when its down it's ok. Mine were great lengths done in a salon by a girl who had done them for years, she has a good portfolio I wouldn't mind having extensions again but don't think I'll go back there as I wasn't happy last time.
If any of you have photos showing what I mean I'd love to see them, if not I'd be very grateful if you would be happy to take this kind of photo next time you do a head of extensions. X

Here is a pic of my clients Easilocks tied up x

As well a before and after x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366621742.649069.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366621742.649069.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 2,006
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366621762.214456.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366621762.214456.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 3,420

Latest posts

Back