Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a pic of my clients Easilocks tied up x

As well a before and after x

Stunning result! You're convincing me!!!!!

Lil K I have a question. What do you use when you bond? I've been doing it for a long time and no clients have ever complained but to me I feel they are a bit soft sometimes.

Also how do you keep it neat when bonding? Even with the drawing mat I feel like I get hair everywhere and loose some sometimes. Not sure how to keep this from happening. Don't want to waste any precious hair :) c

Here is another one with European hair, 160 bonds. No styling done yet.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366624112.681808.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366624112.681808.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 7,505
Lil K I have a question. What do you use when you bond? I've been doing it for a long time and no clients have ever complained but to me I feel they are a bit soft sometimes.

Also how do you keep it neat when bonding? Even with the drawing mat I feel like I get hair everywhere and loose some sometimes. Not sure how to keep this from happening. Don't want to waste any precious hair :) c

I use foxy hair as budget and beauty works as luxury for my bonds. They are both tipped with Italian keratin i think so the bonds stay hard.

I have screwed two combs onto my trolley. Il try and find a pic for you. I don't like drawing mats as the hair can tangle up when pulling out and snag or snap a little

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366624339.814088.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366624339.814088.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 2,837
Thank you! But I mean like when you pre tip them yourself? Sorry maybe I was not clear. You keep them in the elastic band?

Wow great work its good to see different types of extenstions love the braids!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek

Thank you! But I mean like when you pre tip them yourself? Sorry maybe I was not clear. You keep them in the elastic band?

No that was just for that pic. I only pre tip wefts. So I cut the weft into 8mm sections, then cut the top of the weft off then use foxys re bonds to either make stick tips or flat bonds. I then place into an open drawing mat until all is complete the bundle it up x

European hair. This is without any cutting or Styling. I really love the way it falls with natural body.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366638209.667533.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366638209.667533.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 15,144
Here is a pic of my clients Easilocks tied up x

As well a before and after x

These are stunning, if I knew they'd look like this I'd defo have them done, I bet you don't live near me down in rainy old Devon do you?
Xx

These are stunning, if I knew they'd look like this I'd defo have them done, I bet you don't live near me down in rainy old Devon do you?
Xx

Unfortunately I don't :( if you go onto Easilocks website you can find a salon close to you :) xx

Here is a before and after using Extension Professional. :biggrin:

Attachments

• extension-professional.jpg
    extension-professional.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,740
I use foxy hair as budget and beauty works as luxury for my bonds. They are both tipped with Italian keratin i think so the bonds stay hard.

I have screwed two combs onto my trolley. Il try and find a pic for you. I don't like drawing mats as the hair can tangle up when pulling out and snag or snap a little

Great idea!!!

Unfortunately I don't :( if you go onto Easilocks website you can find a salon close to you :) xx

Ah crap, just looked on the website and I think the closest to me is Wales. I'll double check! X

Don't have a before but this is a recent one of mine that I'm really proud of! 5 different colours blended to make this one! Before cut and blend too :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366656298.733056.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366656298.733056.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 5,683
Don't have a before but this is a recent one of mine that I'm really proud of! 5 different colours blended to make this one! Before cut and blend too :)

Looks great but a little tip, I never use blonde micro rings as they show up more then darker ones. I used to use blonde ones but they are hidden in there regrowth more if using a darker colour :) xx

I didnt use blonde microrings hun i used darker ones! I think i know what you are looking at though, she had her coloured lighter but didnt like it so had lowlights put through the top.. The lighter bit you can see is the banding from her colour underneath :) x

I didnt use blonde microrings hun i used darker ones! I think i know what you are looking at though, she had her coloured lighter but didnt like it so had lowlights put through the top.. The lighter bit you can see is the banding from her colour underneath :) x

Oh right! My bad! Lol :) xx

Looks great but a little tip, I never use blonde micro rings as they show up more then darker ones. I used to use blonde ones but they are hidden in there regrowth more if using a darker colour :) xx

That's a good point, I put blonde rings in my hair and my roots are dark atm never thought about that!

Latest posts

Back