Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you I used studio 58 (not used them before - was really impressed their double drawn nail tips 18 inch

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382002938.905513.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382002938.905513.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 655
I don't know why it's posted the pic again sorry lol x

Thank you I used studio 58 (not used them before - was really impressed their double drawn nail tips 18 inch

That's finished really nicely, i like the colour aswell :)

Charjem the bonds themselves were not very thick, she has a lot in but they're only 0.5 grams. She was mega worried about the tension so I picked lighter. In hindsight I think I should have gone thicker and her hair would have been fine. Thanks for the advice though, what would you use as your minimum weight for strands?

Full head using hair from SJK Extensions

Attachments

• Georgias Hair.jpg
    Georgias Hair.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 351
4esagudy.jpg
adadupa4.jpg

Can anyone give me some feedback please! I'm new to this and want as much advice and tips i can get :) thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382033926.067970.jpg
180 strands of hairspray Spanish hair micro bead method, colour #2

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382034165.471719.jpg
100g hair, micro bead weft method, colour ombre #7-613

I got the aaaa grade hair and it was awful tatty at the ends and they refused to take my complaint seriously or refund if I returned the hair as it was opened!!!

How can your 20" hair from sjk be so thick at the ends in luxury when mine wasn't 👎 mine was thick at the root and thin at the bottom 😩 x

Mine were the same they were awfull. What did they do for you? I've lost a lot of money by using them I don't know how they can describe hair as luxury I think I have a picture you can see x

View attachment 45600
180 strands of hairspray Spanish hair micro bead method, colour #2

Hi, how did you find the hair? Is it different texture to indian hair do you know? I particularly like the blonde weft, very natural yet filled out the wispiness

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382045832.139946.jpgSjk

Last edited:
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382046924.048055.jpg
Krystal and luxury mix 6 months on :) from sjk . Very happy!

Mine weren't that bad compared to yours by the looks of the pic.. My complaint was regarding the nail tip shape more than anything and lack of glue resulting in excess shedding but they're not taking to do with it saying its due to aftercare .. When client has washed it once and had it in a week haha absolute nonsense !

It would usually put me off for future but I just need to check these things in future now as so many swear by them xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382047747.953132.jpg

Mine weren't that bad compared to yours by the looks of the pic.. My complaint was regarding the nail tip shape more than anything and lack of glue resulting in excess shedding but they're not taking to do with it saying its due to aftercare .. When client has washed it once and had it in a week haha absolute nonsense !

It would usually put me off for future but I just need to check these things in future now as so many swear by them xx
View attachment 45622

Although ... This hair is all luxury except the #613 blonde ... So I would still expect it thicker at ends :( x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382048985.421221.jpg
Hair after 3 months I'm going to reuse its beautiful !

Latest posts

Back